12. lust.

{trigger warnings: sexual content, strong lanaguage}

[Ominis' POV]

Ever since the incident between Percy and Viola, I hadn't been my usual self. I'd even go as far as to say i've somewhat been stool to Viola as if we were sewn together. I was too afraid to leave her alone again, in fear that something like this might happen again.

And I know that she's more than capable of protecting herself, trust me she's proven that more than once, but she was still the girl I was hopelessly in love with, and the thought of her hurt shattered my very soul deeply.

Viola could obviously tell that something was wrong, and I knew she wanted to ask about it but she just didn't want to push me.

I felt a hand rest on my back as a head placed against my shoulder.

My body tensed, but I instantly relaxed into the touch as the familiar scent flooded my nostrils, a smile spreading across my face. "Hello Vi" I spoke, my voice cheerier than it had been lately.

"Ominis" she replied, her voice almost a sing song tone, wrapping her arms around my chest as she balanced herself against my larger frame.

I quickly turned my around in her direction as I pushed her up against the wall, leaning over her with one hand resting next to her head. I could feel the heat radiating off her face as I moved in a way that was so unexpected.

Her hands moved their way up towards my face as she gently cupped it and pressed her lips against mine, savouring every taste she received from the connection.

My remaining hand snaked it's way around her thin waist, pulling my body closer to hers as the distance was unbearable. Every fabric of my being irked to be near her, to touch her and to feel her against me as I had before.

There was nothing more in this world that I loved than her, she instantly knew what to say to make everything better, she made all my troubles fade away into a black hole of nothingness and I was forever grateful for that.

Our kiss was gentle and sweet but it quickly evolved, growing more hungry and intense as the seconds passed. Her hands tangled in my hair as she tugged it slowly, hinting to me at how much she was lusting over the thought of me.

I dragged her into the nearest classroom and fiddled with lock, eventually managing to lock ourselves inside.

I made my way over to her as I lifted her up and sat her down on the desk I could sense in-front of me, I spread her legs and stood in-between them, pressing myself against her lower region. It was obvious just how much she was craving me at this point, as I could feel the wetness seeping through from below her skirt.

A groan formed across my lips as I crashed my lips against hers once more, unable to hold myself back and resist the urge to take her right here and now. And I could tell the feeling was mutual.

Our clothes began falling to the ground as we quickly removed them, as our lust for one another grew even stronger.

My hands worked their way over her body, memorising every inch of it as it would be easier to imagine on lonely nights. Every part of her body was angelic, even if I was unable to see it, just the feeling was overwhelming enough to make my underwear tighten around my member as it hardened at the touch.

Her hands studied my body just as mine did to her's, before she snaked her way down and began rubbing my throbbing cock through my grey underwear.

Fuck, if there were any chance of holding back it was lost now.

I tore off my underwear before moving hers to the side, I began rubbing on her clit, preparing her for the pounding she was about to receive. As soon as her legs started shaking, I removed my hand and slid my hardened cock inside her, throwing my head back as the tightness consumed my ability to focus.

My hands gripped onto her breasts as I began thrusting, groaning with every movement I made.

Viola's wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me deeper into her causing her to moan louder than she was previously.

One of my hands moved from her breast and covered her mouth, attempting to remain as quiet as humanly possible in this situation.

"Shh. That's my good girl"

I sped up the rate of thrusts as her moans turned into whimpers and cries, begging me for more. Merlin, I loved when she begged. Everything about this girl just drew me further in and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

She was truly irresistible.

Now I understand why Sebastian was so torn up over her rejection in our 5th year.

I chuckled to myself at the thought and began slamming myself into her harder as the thought of them together made my blood boil and my heart ache.

She belonged to me. And Sebastian wasn't going to change that.

"Fuck!" she cried out her climax into my ear, which caused my hips to buck and my cock to throb inside her more, as I was approaching my release.

Every inch of her was mine, and I had proved that on several occasions, maybe i'll have to explain that to him if he tries to act upon his feelings again.

My breaths and groans became more laboured as I couldn't hold back anymore, I released inside of her, twitching as it seeped out, filling her completely.

I let out a sigh before pulling out, I couldn't see it but I knew my cum was leaking out of her, the thought caused another chuckle to erupt from my lips.

She stood up, pressing her breasts up against my chest before parting her lips to speak "i'm yours." Were the only words I heard, but they were the only ones that mattered to me.

She's mine. And that's all I ever wanted.