6. the annual dance.

{trigger warnings: sexual descriptions, explicit language, alcohol use}

Viola's look for the ball ^

Ominis' look for the ball ^

* * *

Hours had passed since I had began getting dressed for the annual ball, last year I wasn't too interested in attending, but this time I had a date.

I had changed into my long silver dress, the mesh sleeves puffed around my arms, the diamond belt wrapped around the small of my waist, and the diamonds that decorated the neckline all made the dress the most gorgeous one I had ever laid my eyes upon.

My hair was a mess, so I blow dried and curled it, before tying part of it into a braid around the back of my head, I then pulled 2 bits of hair out so they could fall alongside my face.

I was lucky I was able to spell my nails so they looked presentable, otherwise the look could've been ruined.

This was the first time in my life that I had actually been excited for a big event such as this one.

I left my dorm and made my way down the stairs towards the common room, when the room came into sight, I saw Ominis stood waiting by the fireplace, fiddling his fingers in anxiousness.

"You look ravishing" I spoke as my cheeks turned an embarrassing shade of red, a smile grew on my face as i stood on my tiptoes and placed a soft kiss on his cold, pale cheek.

Ominis chuckled "and i'm sure you look gorgeous" he smiled as he placed reached his hand out towards me "shall we?" he asked, obviously nerve-wracked.

"We shall" I responded, my face lit up with excitement. I placed my hand in his and intertwined my fingers with his.

Me and Ominis turned around and walked out of the common room and towards the great hall where the dance was being held. With every step we took, the sound of music grew louder as we neared the hall. The sound of laughter and voices filling the corridors.

We entered the room and immediately grabbed a cup of punch each, I took a sip and laughed as I immediately realised it had been spiked with muggle alcohol. Ominis' face scrunched up a little due to the bad taste, indicating that he'd never tried it before.

I quickly finished my cup and grabbed Ominis by the arm, dragging him out towards the dance floor, he laughed as we made our way into the centre. I wrapped my arms around his neck whilst he placed his hands on either side of my waist, holding me as tight as he could without causing me any pain.

My hips began swaying to the music, as his body began moving in sync with mine, everything was perfect. I turned myself around and pressed my back up against his chest, moving my body more as the songs changed.

* * *
We laughed, talked, danced and drank for what felt like an eternity, but eventually our legs grew tired and our heads were throbbing due to our inability to handle the alcohol we had consumed, the clock struck 11pm. We both agreed to call it a night and head back to our rooms.

Ominis walked my back to my room and just before he turned around to leave, I crashed my lips onto his, moving my hand around to the back of his head, running my fingers through his tangled hair.

He lifted me up and placed his hands on my ass, wrapping my legs around his waist as he hungrily returned my kiss. Ominis carried me into my room and kicked the door shut behind us, he walked over to my bed and threw me onto it, climbing on top of me instantly.

I pulled his body closer to mine as his kisses grew rougher, it was obvious he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. My hands found their way to the hem of his shirt, unbuttoning it as fast as i could manage, I pulled it off of him, revealing his masculine body.
Just the sight of him made me feel all sorts of ways that I hadn't experienced before, but I was glad I was experiencing them with him.

Ominis flipped me over and unzipped the back of my dress, carefully pulling off and placing it on the floor, making sure not to damage it.

I arched my body and pressed my ass up against his growing erection, teasing him in a way I knew he loved.

He groaned as he placed his hands on my waist, pulling me against him harder than I had been before.
I smiled as moans escaped my lips due to the pleasure coming from him just rubbing against the fabric of my underwear.

I stood up and knelt to the ground, reaching up and unbuckling the belt that held his trousers up, i pulled the belt off and then removed his trousers, followed by his underwear.
I felt myself growing wetter inbetween my legs as I stared in awe at his length infront of me, my hand wrapped around the shaft and slowly began stroking it rhythmically.

Ominis groaned quietly as he tangled his hands in my hair, holding my head in place. I removed my hands before leaning forwards and swirling my tongue around the tip of his member, gradually taking it in my mouth as time quickly passed.

I sucked his cock as I gagged due to his immaculate length throbbing at the back of my throat, I licked my lips and stood up, pushing him down onto the bed. I then removed my underwear and unclipped my bra as I climbed on top of him, positioning myself right over the tip of him.

I slowly lowered myself down, feeling his cock gradually enter me, bit by bit, quiet moans escaping from my lips as I did so. Once he was fully inside of me, I slowly began bouncing up and down whilst my walls clenched around him, making it tighter for his cock to fit.

Ominis groaned loudly in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing tight. He lifted me up and down faster as his lust grew stronger and more uncontrollable. He bit his lower lip as he held me up, thrusting upwards at a rapid speed.

My moans grew louder as he continued thrusting upwards, hitting my g-spot, it didn't take long for me to climax and release all over him. I was a moaning mess, and it was all thanks to him, never in my life had I felt such pleasure as I did with Ominis.

"V-Viola.." Ominis stuttered as his thrusts became more aggressive and his breathing grew more laboured, his nails digging into my back slightly as the pleasure was intense for him also.

"Ominis.." I moaned loudly into his ear, panting as i bounced harder and faster.

He pulled out, flipping me round and sliding his large member into me once again.

I buried my face into the pillow to try and muffle the sounds and I clenched onto the duvet to try and maintain some form of stability.

Ominis pressed himself up against me, before thrusting a few more times, his movements began to slow down as his hips bucked. "Viola!-" he moaned loudly as he climaxed and released his load inside of me.

My panting continued as I flopped forwards, collapsing into the comfort of the mattress.

He pulled out rolling over and laying on his back, pulling me close to him. "Fuck... you're incredible" Ominis chuckled as he traced his fingers down my body.

I smiled, nuzzling my head into his toned chest "I love you.. I have for a long time.." i spoke after hesitating for a few seconds.

A grin appeared across his face "I love you too, Vi.." he spoke before yawning and closing his eyes. Ominis placed a warm kiss on my forehead, and before I knew it, he was snoring lightly next to me.

I giggled placing my hand on his stomach, running my fingers up and down his torso. "Goodnight Ominis.." I spoke before closing my eyes and eventually drifting off to sleep.