||Good Morning||

A/N 

helooooo!!

please dont ban me i will be trying my hardsest to credit all the authors. 

this story was made by 7thwardsweetheart on tumber!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings: $crim x Y/N

Warnings/Tags: Smut - MDNI, oral (m receiving), swallowing, morning head, already established consent

You rolled over grumbling lightly about how early it was. It was only 6:30 but you had JUST fallen asleep around two hours before. You peaked over at your phone seeing absolutely nothing of importance except Ruby's text to you from last night that simply told you he was on the way to drop Scott off.

You and Scott had been together for a year and a half now, Having initially met through a mutual friend back before him and Ruby got big. You had been his best friend before you two got together. You've seen the good, the bad, the beautiful, and the ugly.

You rolled over on your other side, not fully but enough to help you look over at his still sleeping figure. You admired him in this state. Face free from contortions, muscles relaxed and not tensed, You can't remember the last time you saw him this relaxed. It definitely was way before you two started being a thing. You gently took your fingers and traced over some of the tattoos on Scrim's neck leading down onto his arm.

You and Scott had talked previous about the idea of morning sex but it was never anything too much more than just talking about it. You rolled over to face him, just looking over his face and body features. You reached over to cuddle him and thats when you felt it against your leg.

Scrim was never too much for you when it came to size. It was always a stretch but it never really hurt you. You felt his hard cock straining against his boxers. You quietly sat with your own thoughts for a moment before deciding to lift the blankets and slip yourself under them. Scott was a decently heavy sleeper so your movements weren't going to wake him up. You noticed under the blankets the little wet patch growing on his boxers, right where his tip sits. 'Whatever dream he's having, he's enjoying it so far.' you thought to yourself stifling back a giggle.

You slowly hooked your fingers into the waistband of his boxer briefs, tugging on them softly until they came down around his knees and his hard curved cock came into your view.

Your mouth practically salivated at the sight as you gently parted your lips. You let your tongue flick out to collect the little beads of precum that were growing on the swollen flushed tip. You watched his body language carefully, You knew this would wake him up but you weren't sure when. Just then, you opened your mouth wider, wrapping your lips around him tightly at the base of his cock. Hands scrambling to work what you couldn't fit in your mouth.

You kept alternating speeds with your mouth, sometimes swirling the tip, sometimes sucking on only the tip of it, tracing the big vein running along the underneath. You knew every way to drive Scott mad and you were determined to use them.

You eventually pushed your own head down further onto him, attempting to take as much as you physically could. You initially gagged softly before collecting yourself and trying again. You continued to basically fuck your face with his cock. Stopping suddenly, you felt him stir around slightly before you continued your attack.

You felt a hand grip tightly into your hair. Your eyes shot open widely as suddenly your mouth was being forced open around his throbbing dick again. You breathed through your nose and allowed him to use your face as his own toy. Digging your nails into his hips and thighs, you felt Scott's legs start to tremble as he let out a long low moan.

"Fuck..." He groaned out loud, feeling his grip from your hair tighten slightly. "If I knew that's what I was gonna feel each time, I'd let you do this every morning for real, Ma." He continued to thrust up into your mouth at a fast pace. Finally, after what seemed like an hour, You felt Scott's tip flutter against your tongue. He pushed all the way down your throat to cum, making sure he was fully done before pulling away and out of your mouth.

"We NEED to do that more often." 

$uicideboy$ imagines / smutsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara