Stoney Nights

A/N)
HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING RECENTLY. IVE BEEN SO CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL WORK AND SHIT ILL BE TRYING TI UPLOAD MORE! STAY SAFE LOVE YOU <3
—————————————————————
Pairings: $crim x Reader
Warnings/Tags: Mentions of drugs, Mentions of weed, smoking, Fluff
—————————————————————

Scrim and You had been together for a little under a year now. You two met through one of their shows. You had helped work the venue to set up the equipment. He claims it was 'love at first sight', You think it was a little more than just that. You always joke with him that he wouldn't have looked twice at you if it weren't for the soundcheck equipment needing rehooked right before the start of the show.

Tonight you both had nothing going on. Ruby was out at the studio working on his verses for the new album, You and Scrim stayed home and played video games most of the day. He had his vocals done for the album about a week ago, this week was Ruby's to record. After a long gaming session of COD, You both leaned up against the headboard of the bed flipping through music videos on youtube.

Scrim landed on a Ghostemane song and let it play through the tv speakers.

"Hey ma, I have a question for you.." He said in a sing-song voice. He did this when he thought you were going to say no to whatever the question was. You chuckled letting a small sigh out.

"Shoot." You said back turning your head slightly to glance at him as you rested your head back against the wall.

"I figured since we don't got anywhere to be tonight or tomorrow, Maybe I could roll up and you could smoke with me?" He suggested leaning towards you to wrap an arm around you, gently rubbing the side of your waist with his thumb.

You looked down at your lap thinking about it. You felt yourself softly tuck your bottom lip between your teeth. You really didn't have anything to lose. It wasn't like you were at work smoking on the job or anything. You were at home, with your boyfriend of 11 months, and he offered you a blunt. There was no real reason to overthink it all.

You let a soft smile take over your face as you looked back up and over at him.

"Yeah, I actually think I'd enjoy that." You said softly to him.

Scrim's face lit up like a lightbulb. He jumped off the bed like a kid excited on Christmas, hurrying over to the dresser and grabbing his tray. He got back over to the bed and you finally got a peak at what all was on it. It wasn't a standard RAW rolling tray, It was one of the expensive Black Gold plated ones. You remembered the first time he showed it to you.

Laid out on the tray was a pack of Green Swisher Sweets, a black blunt splitter, his custom made G59 grinder, and a baggie with some really vibrant buds inside. You watched as Scrim meticulously opened the baggie, taking the buds out to break open. His slender inked hands took apart the buds, pushed them into the grinder and started the process. Music continued pouring from the tv speakers as you watched him curiously.

He split the wrap and gutted it, laying it back down before he laid the ground weed out onto the opened wrap. After a couple quick minutes of him licking and sealing the wrap, he took the tray setting it off on the side table next to the bed. He gently put the rolled blunt between his lips, puffing on it as he sparked up the end.

He took a couple drags before using his free arm to pull you close against him. You wrapped your arms around his torso, resting your head up on his chest. You could faintly hear his heartbeat. It took you so long to find someone like him. Someone that cared deeply about you and always checked up to make sure you were okay. Scrim held you close to him as he took the blunt holding it down towards you. You went to grab the blunt from his hand and he pulled it back slightly.

"Ah- ah baby. Lemme do it." He muttered to you quietly, almost as if there was someone listening in. You set your hand down on his stomach as he held the blunt up to your lips. You parted them softly and took a small drag of the blunt as he held it.

You closed your eyes as you exhaled the smoke. You coughed softly trying to hold in the noise, causing Scrim to hear you and rub your back and side to help ease your lungs.

You two laid together in bed for a little while, After the blunt was finished, Scrim took a tiny final hit off the blunt before stubbing out the end of it into the ashtray. Scrim gently tapped your arm and smiled.

"Do you wanna watch me play some more games?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at you, gazing through his half lidded, bloodshot eyes.

"Wouldn't want anything else, Babe." You replied smiling up at him through the same half lidded eyes. You leaned up letting him grab his gaming controller. Once he got everything set and loaded up, he wrapped an arm around you once again, pulling you against his body. You laid your head down on his chest again and continued watching Scrim play his games until you ended up falling asleep. In the exact place he told you you belonged. In his arms.