Replace Them

you know it the aurthr is 7thwardsweetheart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings: Ruby Da Cherry X Reader

Warnings: Smut - MDNI, Phone sex, FWB, ruby's a horny bastard™️, friends to lovers, implied smut at the end as well, language

You and Ruby had been close friends for a good 3 years now. You met him during the height of the lockdown, during which he visited home. You had actually gone to school with him but he had never paid attention to you. Now you had grown up. Grown into your maturity, grown into your body for sure. And Oh, Ruby took notice.

Throughout the last 3 years, you two collectively had about 6-7 failed relationships. The two of you spending late nights on the phone together complaining about how the person had acted, what they ordered for dinner, etc. One thing that Ruby had actually brought up, was the sex. You had always kept your sex life to yourself but within you, Ruby's presence over the phone provided you a weird sense of comfort.

"I wish I was kidding when I say this girl's ass was so flat her pants were sagging off of her." You listened as he described all the things that had gone wrong with his most recent date. "She tried to give me head and had absolutely no idea what she was doing." You let him confide in you, trying desperately to push away the intrusive thoughts of giving your friend head. You didn't realize you had spaced out thinking about the topic until Ruby snapped you back into reality.

"Y/N? you there?" He asked, his voice coming through the speaker of your phone.

"Oh shit yeah sorry I'm still here. Got distracted.." You quickly scrambled to cover up your lapse in judgement.

"What are you thinking about?" You heard him ask, his voice sounding like it dropped an octave or two.

"I... Uh.."

"Y/N, Are you thinking about me?"

A few moments of silence passed over the phone, basically sealing your fate and giving Ruby the answer he so desperately wanted to hear.

"Mhmm. I see. You think you could do something for me? I want you to touch yourself and let me hear you." You heard him say sternly over the phone. You let out a tiny whimper before getting your voice back.

"O-Okay" You lifted your hips up off your bed pushing down your silk shorts you usually wore as pajamas. You anxiously spread your legs and began letting your own hand explore.

You put the call on speaker and set the phone to your side, allowing you to reach down and use both hands to your benefit. You listened carefully hearing the sound of a faint zipper and a few low grunts coming from Ruby's end of the phone.

"I need you so fucking badly right now, Y/N. I bet you know how to suck dick the right way." He grunted in between his words, the noises coming from him indicating that he had a fist wrapped around his cock. You closed your eyes letting the sounds of your wetness and your moans fill the room and flood Ruby's end of the phone.

You continued to pleasure yourself along with Ruby, practically matching his noises over the phone. You felt the knot in your stomach start to break as you let out a higher pitched whine.

"Cum for me, Y/N" You heard Ruby rasp into the phone, clearly teetering on the edge of his own orgasm. You allowed yourself to tip over the edge, feeling your whole body tense up and spasm. Listening closely, you heard Ruby reach his orgasm as well, letting out a low groan that led into an almost animalistic sound that truly sent chills down your body. After what felt like forever (in reality probably only a couple minutes) Ruby's voice broke the silence and heavy breathing.

"You think you can get here in an hour?"