||Pool Party||

you get the hang of this... the aurthor is 7thwardsweetheart again!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings: $crim x Y/N x Ruby da Cherry

Warnings/Tags: Implied smut - MDNI, predatory behavior, light stalking (if you squint), jealousy, implied previous smut, threesome, implied threesome, primal kink, primal prey kink, tipsy max just wants to treat u right, the boys said no tho.

You had been invited to Max Beck's Pool Party. This was one he typically threw around this time of year anyways so it wasn't like it was a surprise to you. You had spent all day going through your bathing suits to decide what to wear for the party. Wanting something that showed more skin, you decided on a tube top and high waisted bottom bathing suit. All black with red lining the edges and the decoration of cherries all over.

This bathing suit had been one of the first big purchases that Max had bought for you. He was a good friend that you had made in the last couple years since you moved home. He bought the bathing suit for you for your birthday one year insisting that he knew your favorite colors and that was all he could find.

You did up your makeup very lightly, opting for a more natural appearance. Your hair pinned up carefully revealing a few hidden gems of tattoos you had collected while away from home. You loaded up your belongings in your car, driving over to Max's crib and parking off on the side of the driveway next to a line of other cars that had arrived before you had.

You scurried into the house and out through the backdoor, finding where everyone was. You were giving hugs to a few good friends you missed before you found Max. You gave him a tight hug holding him close. You could smell beer coming off his breath, however not noticing he was holding you a little longer than typical. You stood and spoke with him for a little while as you sipped on a drink you had gotten on your way outside.

"Puberty hit you like a truck.." Max chuckled taking another sip of his drink and looking you up and down. "I'm glad you were able to make it though, You really light up the area better than the tiki torches do." He laughed along with you at the compliment as you felt a light flush spread across your cheeks.

Just then, as you were speaking with a tipsy Max, You felt as though a pair of eyes were on you. You glanced around occasionally amid the conversation desperately trying to figure out who was staring you down like a piece of meat. Finally you locked eye contact with not one, but two pairs of eyes.

You felt the way they looked you up and down, sending a chill up your spine, thus causing you to put your one-sided convo with Max on hold.

"Would you excuse me? I gotta use the restroom." You quickly explained coming up with an excuse. You scrambled into the house trying to draw no attention to yourself as your hurried for the bathroom. Once in the small room, You leaned on the counter, placing your weight on your hands and staring directly down the drain. You were so lost in your own thoughts.

'Why were the boys here?' 'Were they going to make things weird?' 'What am I going to say when they inevitably try to corner me?'

Your last thought was going to have to be answered quicker than you initially planned. As you were daydreaming stuck running through all the different scenarios in your head, You failed to hear the bathroom door open and shut behind you. You heard the lock of the door click and felt a pair of hands on your waist, a warm tall body pressing against your backside. You looked up to lock eyes with the men that chased you into the bathroom like two lions chasing prey.

Ruby had locked the door. Scrim's hands were on you.

What were you going to say to Max?....