||Childhood Memories||

Aurthor is 7thwardsweetheart!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings: $crim X Y/N

Warnings/Tags: Smut - MDNI, Sex, Teasing, Kinda fluffy a lil like if you squint, def used the boys real names at one point oops, Implied idea of threesome

It had been a while since you last got to hang out with your two best friends from childhood. You knew them as Scott and Aristos, the world knew them as $crim and Ruby. You were excited to hear that they were gonna be stopping back in their hometown for a small break after touring this year.

Your mother already gave you the run down. "Well, I got in contact with their mothers and we actually planned on them coming over for dinner one of the nights they're back" She mentioned to you oh so nonchalantly - as if you weren't gonna see your best friends grown up and in their full manhood as adults. The thought alone gave you anxiety.

What if they didn't like you anymore? What if they didn't think you were fun to be around anymore?

Every 'what if' made its way through your brain as the day passed. The next morning you woke up a little early to make yourself presentable. Throwing on an oversized tshirt and some ripped up leggings. You still can't remember if you bought them like that or if that was the pair you and the boys decided to rip up because you used to get bullied for wearing them to school.

Either way, your mom must've not told you HOW early they were coming because by the time you got to the kitchen, You were greeted by the two boys sitting at the kitchen table and chatting with your mother.

"Well what a surprise" You mentioned feeling significantly more uneasy noticing that the two boys you grew up with running the streets are now world renowned artists in the independent music scene. The tats, the hair, the clothing. It was like nothing you had even imagined they would be.

The first one of the boys that noticed you was Ruby, Who immediately jumped up and hugged you, picking you up off the ground and spinning you like he used to do when y'all were kids.

"Oh my god how are you doing?" He asked holding you tightly to him before setting you down.

"Oh i've been doing. How about you guys?" You asked glancing between the two.

"We've been alright, working on puttin out new shit and just kinda enjoying what comes to us." Ruby continued. You two chatted for a few minutes before you turned your attention to Scrim. He had been sitting there quietly for almost the whole time. You glanced at him

"How have you been?" you asked not sure how he would respond since he'd been almost skiddish, like a dear in headlights when you entered the room.

"Same shit, new day." He muttered looking down before making eye contact with you. Something about the eye contact made your stomach flip and you had to catch your breath.

You nodded understandingly. Eventually your mom had to run out to the store and Ruby offered to run with her to help her grab some stuff. This wasn't uncommon since y'all grew up together. However, this left you and scrim alone at the house together. You decided to try to make conversation which didn't last long but it did give you the ability to slide into watching a movie with him. You and him both sat in your bedroom watching Jay and Silent Bob (in reality one of the only movies you could get to work on your console).

The movie lasted a couple hours and by then Mom and Ruby were back, making dinner in the kitchen. Scrim had by this point put an arm around you, holding you close to him. This wasn't an abnormal thing to you, so you weren't really in shock until he grabbed your face with the other hand and kissed you. This was not what you had expected.

He took a second and sat back waiting to gauge your response. Before you knew it you were making your way onto his lap and into a full on make out session. You knew you guys had to make it fast because the risk of someone coming in was just too high for either of you to want to play chances. You never would have thought that this was going to happen, especially with how close you guys were as kids. You used to fake gag about your parents saying you guys would get married.

After a minute of struggling with your clothes, Scrim managed to line you up on top of him.

"Are you sure this is okay?" he asked not wanting to push any boundaries if you decided not to continue.

"yes yes I'm sure its fine just please get inside me" You mumbled back to him trying to stay quiet enough not to alert the whole house to your shenanigans. You started to sink down onto him feeling the burn that lingered along the stretch. Scrim made sure not to move but he did make sure to gently run his hands along your hips and sides to try to distract you from the discomfort.

Finally you were able to settle down onto him fully and he had bottomed out, Thats when you began slowly moving yourself up and down on his cock. He threw his head back letting out a quiet but low groan. He could feel how tight your walls were squeezing him.

About 15 minutes into everything, Scrim decided he was gonna flip you around into missionary style and he picked up the pace of his thrusts. He pounded into you relentlessly, using a cupped hand to cover your mouth and keep you from making too much noise.

Your eyes rolled back as you arched into his touch. You pulled him down to be eye level with you, Pushing your foreheads together.

"I-I'm gonna cum soon, scott.." You whimpered to him feeling a wave of electricity pulse through your body.

"Cum for me, ma." he muttered, groaning as he continued his work, thrusting in and out at almost inhuman speed. He ran his thumb down to your clit drawing rough circles on it as you felt your orgasm tip over the edge.

"Fuckkkkk" Scrim groaned as he tipped his head back. You felt him spill inside you. at the same time your body clenched, locking you onto him. The warmth that just radiated through your whole body made you get the shivers after.

Finally Scrim pulled out of you and grabbed a wet washcloth helping clean you up and make you comfortable. You both got dressed quickly noticing it was 5 minutes till dinner was gonna be called.

You fixed up your hair and got dressed wearing a crop hoodie top and some matching shorts. You both went downstairs to join Ruby and your mother for dinner. Dinner went by without even a suspicion from your mother.

Ruby, however, did in fact catch on because of a new scratch on the side of Scrims neck from YOUR nails.

The rest of the night You, Scrim, and Ruby hung out in your bedroom. The boys were able to stay the night so you made room in your bed for both of them. You cuddled right up in between them and put on a movie. You started dozing off when you caught ear of the boys talking, unaware that you were still awake.

"Yo, next time, let me join you guys." you heard Ruby mumble to Scrim. You felt the movement on the bed as Scrim and Ruby both chuckled for a minute. Then you heard Scrim say it.

"We'll have to show her how we party."