His Favorite Meal

Pairing: $crim (Scott Arceneaux Jr) X Y/N

Warnings/Tags: Smut - MDNI, Oral (F receiving), daddy kink (bc he's daddy bffr), rough-ish sex, fingering, squirting

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

It was roughly 2:30AM before you and your boyfriend decided to leave the club and head home. Being in a relationship with one half of the most successful independent duo, definitely had its downhill moments. But it also carried along some incredible perks.

You took Scrim's hand as you two left the club, holding tightly to him as you guys practically raced to the car. Their videographer Max, was the official DD of the night based on a game of darts they played at the house before they all went out.

The car ride back to the crib wasn't a super long ride but it didn't feel very quick either. You felt as though every bit of your body had been warmed up in front of a fireplace. The alcohol coursing through your veins giving you the warm flush and the confidence to do what you wanted. This came in handy when you two got back to the house. Almost immediately upon entering the front door, you were flipped around and had your front pressed against him. Scrim had grabbed one of your wrists and pinned it behind you.

"Listen Ma, You're gonna go up to our room, you're gonna strip down to nothin, and you're gonna wait your pretty little ass on that bed till' daddy gets up there too, Understood?" He muttered down into your ear. His voice had a lower rumble to it indicating that he had in fact been drinking just as much, if not more than you had.

The dress you had been wearing through the night started to ride up the backs of your thighs as you loosened yourself from his grip and started towards the bedroom. He eyed you up and down like a starved prisoner getting his last meal before death row. That's when the games began.

You ran up the stairs leading to the second level of the house. You quickly peaked into the bathroom just to scan yourself and make sure you still just looked hot and not a hot mess.

Walking into the bedroom, you quickly and quietly got into position as you were told to. On the bed, naked, with your back arched up and your ass in the air. You didn't hear the 'click' from the sound of him coming inside the room. You only knew he was in there with you from the sound of his voice.

"Well, isn't this the sight of a lifetime.." He jokingly mumbled started to walk towards where your backside had been pointing. He took his hand very gently and ran it along the curve of your ass, putting a little pressure behind his finger tips. He took his sweet time feeling up your ass before he slipped a finger down to rub along your folds. You glanced back at Scrim, wanting to see his expression to your growing wetness for him. You whimpered softly earning yourself a small slap on the ass.

"Dontchu start whinin now ma, We haven't even started the fun part." He leaned down against your backside to whisper into your ear. You could feel his growing hard on against your ass. By the time he had pulled himself back from your ass, He got down in front of your glistening pussy. Running a finger through the folds before pressing light circles to your clit.

"Damn baby, all this for me? Daddy really made you this wet, hmm?" He said in-between deep breaths. You took the chance to peek back at him. Scrim was now shirtless, with his jeans hanging low on his waist, eye to eye with your pussy and palming himself through his jeans.

"All for you, Daddy. Only you.." You practically whispered your response back to him unable to get the full volume of your voice to return. Scrim continued rubbing small circles into your clit, slowly applying more pressure as he continued. You wiggled slightly from the pleasure causing Scrim to grab your hips and hold you in place before diving in to taste you from the back.

"Oh- oh shit..." You managed to moan out before trying to cover your mouth, Scrim wasn't having any of that though, He grabbed your wrists and pinned them on your lower back as he pulled you closer, now using his mouth to dip down to your pussy. The first feeling of his tongue against your clit could've sent you ever the edge if you had let it. But you knew if you came early, you'd be hurting by the end of it.

Scrim began to smirk underneath you as he licked through your folds. He noticed how much it affected you, deciding to wrap his lips around your clit and suck. You practically yelped out in sudden pleasure. Scrim had to pin your ankles to the bed to keep you from squirming away from him. Before long, he was flipping you over onto your back and going back to eye level with your core. He dived in like a starving man getting his last meal on death row. Licking, sucking, nibbling all the right spots to send your body into overdrive.

"O-oh fuck..." You managed to moan out arching yourself up off the bed. "Don't cum yet baby. Not till I say so." Scrim mumbled through a smirk on his face. You groaned feeling your whole body twitch and shake as you tried so hard to hold back your orgasm. Suddenly Scrim decided to slip two fingers down and into your pussy. He thrusted his fingers in and out at a deafening pace. Leaning back down, while working his magic with his hands he wrapped his lips around your clit once more, this time sucking as hard as he could and rubbing the little ball of nerves around on his tongue.

You felt your orgasm building to a point that you didn't think you could hold it any longer. At this time, your legs were shaking so much, he had to hold them in place when eating you out.

"Cum for me babygirl." He muttered against your pussy not stopping his actions and not even slowing them down until he felt your body start to relax again. Your eyes had rolled back as your orgasm hit you like a ton of bricks. By the time you had opened your eyes and reoriented yourself to the world you glanced down at where your boyfriend was positioned between your legs. You looked at him panting as you caught your breath.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?" You asked him stopping between words to regain your breath. Scrim eyed your pussy and then glanced back at you with a smirk on his face. He pulled his bottom lip into his teeth as you watched his eyes get dark.

"You squirted for me, Princess."