Where's Your God Now?

HELO AGAIN THE ARTHUR IS 7THWARDSWEETHEART YOU KNOW THE DEAL GO FOLLOW THEM ALSO GO LISTEN TO CHURCH BY CHASE ATLANGIC WHILE LIOSTENING TO THIS!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings: $crim X Y/N

Warnings/Tags: Smut - MDNI, Rough Sex, Dom/Sub Dynamics, Praise Kink, Religious Kinks, Referring to Dom as "God", Oral (m receiving)

Scrim walked into your shared bedroom, the red color of the light radiating off his shirtless body. You two had been planning this night for months. Not weeks, MONTHS. He finally had a break and got to come home in between the legs of their GreyDay tour.

You were sitting up on your knees on the bed you both slept in. The only piece of clothing covering your body was an old faded tee that he mentioned he liked. Not a cloth underneath. Your hair was tied up out of your face, you weren't wearing any makeup but Scrim preferred it that way.

You careful traced his body with your eyes as he moved closer to where you were on the edge of the mattress. He looked down at you, with a gentle hand taking your chin and tilting upwards. He was demanding your full attention and he was gonna make sure he got what he wanted.

"On the ground and on your knees, Ma." He said sternly holding the direct eye contact he was forcing. He took a slight step back, allowing you the chance to step off the bed and get down on your knees in front of him. You looked up at him like you were praying at the altars.

Scrim slowly untied the joggers that wrapped loosely on his legs. Gently reaching down he pushed the pants and his boxers down to his knees.

"You know what to do baby?" He said through an obvious cocky smirk on his face. The way the red lights in the bedroom hit his body made him look like some form of deity. Whether or not he was a god or a devil was up to you to find out.

"Yes, god." You replied with a soft voice, not daring to raise your tone to him. You felt Scrim's hand take a grip of your hair before twisting it to wrap around his hand. He took his hard cock in one hand before gently guiding it to your parted lips.

It never took long when you gave him head for him to start ignoring your actions and replacing them with what his expectations of you were. This typically meant you would end up much more sore than expected the next day. You began to accept the fate you've chosen as he guided your head up and down. Not long after, He began thrusting up, face fucking you at an incredible speed. The only thing that stopped him was you gagging on him.

Scrim pulled you back off of his throbbing cock; A string of saliva connecting him to your mouth.

Scrim pulled you up by your hair before turning you around and pushing your face down into the bed. Holding your head down against the bed with his right hand, he took both your wrists in his left, pinning them behind your back. For a moment you felt his body heat radiate off yours. He took his hand out of your hair, reaching down to rub gentle circles on your clit.

"You ready to confess your sins to me, baby? Nobody to hear you scream. I'm gonna cleanse you of that shit you hear me, Ma?" He grumbled. You could feel his cock occasionally twitch, bumping up into your clit. You nodded letting out an almost desperate whimper, trying to push back on him. He lined himself up, swiping the head through your folds before pushing inside you.

Your whole body felt as though someone was dragging static electricity down your body. Between the heavy bass of the beat that Scrim, himself, had created blasting through the home speakers and the red lights providing an ambience only the devil would dare to fuck in; you were going to be wrecked by the end of the night.

By the time Scrim had bottomed out inside you, you were already close to your orgasm. You desperately tried to relax your body, eventually succeeding and giving him the 'go ahead' to begin his attack.

He bent down, putting almost his full body weight against you as he pinned your arms down to the bed. His thrusts gained momentum, eventually syncing up to the music in the room. You didn't even have the ability to really arch into him as he was forcing himself as deep as he could inside you at an absolute inhuman manner.

It did not feel like long until you were desperately clawing at the sheets on the bed. You gasped out for air feeling yourself clench around his big cock. You finally tapped on the bed, your signal to let him know you were close being unable to speak due to the sheer speed on his thrusts.

Scrim reached down between your legs pushing his fingers against your clit and rubbing as fast as he could. He continued thrusting at the same speed absolutely the most eager you've seen him. Suddenly, the knot that had been quickly developing in your abdomen snapped. You let out a loud moan before Scrim reached up covering your mouth with his free hand. He continued his attack, eventually you clenched around him causing him to push himself in and hold himself there. You felt him pressing against your cervix inside as he hit his peak.

You grasped at the sheets feeling Scrim pump you full of his cum. He kept himself inside you until he began to soften, making sure that he wasn't pulling out too fast. After he had fully retracted himself from your body he ran his hand down over your now swollen and sore pussy. You whined audibly shifting your legs and trying to scoot away from him. He pulled you closer by your ankle and smirked down at you.

"God forgives you for your sins." He whispered to you, reaching to tilt your chin up and create eye contact again. "What do you say sweetheart?" He raised his eyebrows testing your knowledge on how to respond to him. Luckily, You knew your homework.

"Thank you god. Amen."