Stop The Show and Nobody Gets Hurt

Pairings: Ruby x Y/N x $crim (platonic relationships)

Warnings/Tags: Fluffy towards the end, swearing.
—————————————————————

You did it. You officially watched the boys - YOUR boys - make it big. They sent you a free pass and some tickets to their hometown show. You had grown up with Scott and Ari since you all had just been potty trained. So to say you've known the boys a while is a bit of an understatement.

You got the stuff in the mail a little earlier than initially expected so it surprised you when they called you to tell you what was going on. You hadn't even heard their voices in person in years. So obviously you got dressed in your ripped up leggings, an oversized band shirt (that you're pretty positive was Ari's), and some black boots. You laced up the boots tightly knowing you had full intentions to jump into the pit. The line for checking into the venue and getting up to the GA PIT tickets you had been given were super easy. Given that you had a VIP pass courtesy of your boys, you got to go through a faster line and get in early. You stood calmly looking up at the stage where the boys were about to perform. It was your first time watching them perform live. Soon enough the time was 7:45pm and the concert started.

The songs rolled by and you knew them but you were so incredibly intrigued watching them up onstage that you didn't notice the pit forming right beside you. You could feel a breeze rush past but you assumed it was from the fans on stage for the lights. Suddenly you felt yourself loose balance. Thankfully another girl was there to help catch you and stand you up but not before the boys caught wind of what happened.

Scott was the first to notice, making the group playing the music stop completely. He pointed out the guy in the crowd that had shoved you. You made a mental note to thank him later for that because you didn't get the chance to see the guy. Then out of no where Ari hopped on the microphone.

"Aye! You don't get to push people around like that. Its a pit not a fuckin riot. be respectful." You heard him practically yell into the mic pointing directly at the guy. Scott was the next to say something to the crowd.

"Ain't nobody supposed to get hurt. and if you see someone getting hurt or fall - PICK THEM THE FUCK BACK UP." Scott also spoke loudly into the mic, a little more attitude behind his voice than Ari's. "Run it again." He muttered into the mic as the song restarted.

After the concert was over you went backstage to go see the boys. Ruby was the first to run up to you, picking you up and spinning you around by your waist. Scott was next to hug you, holding you so tight that you almost couldn't breathe for a moment.

"You okay? You didn't get hurt right?" Scrim asked you, keeping his hands on your shoulders to examine you.

"Yes yes, guys im okay. Thank you. really, you guys didn't have to do all that." You explained to him and Ruby. Ruby shook his head and wrapped an arm around you.

"We don't like seeing people like you get hurt at our shows, Y/N. Especially not when its someone close to us." He mentioned to you.

You guys hung out for a little while but soon enough you had to head home. To your surprise though, the boys asked if they could stay the night at your place. You all stayed up late playing mario kart and watching movies. The boys passed out on the couch and the recliner. You carefully draped blankets on both of them before walking back to your bedroom and sleeping for the night.