||Bitch ||

A/N!! HELLO AGAIN

so this story was made by 7thwardsweetheart again! go follow them on tumblr!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings: $crim x Y/N

Warnings/Tags: Smut - MDNI, Oral (f), degrading, rough sex, fwb, cuddling bc aftercare is important y'all, unprotected sex (dont be dumb capture ur cum), dom scrim, dom/sub dynamic if you squint

Scrim had invited you over for the first ime in over a week. You two had this friends with benefits thing going on for a little while now. You had brought up that you thought you had caught feelings, He told you to leave. And now you were here. Standing in front of the front door to the house, waiting patiently for him to let you inside.

The door swung open and you rushed yourself inside. You were used to having to be secretive about meeting up with him so you were head to toe covered. You had a black hoodie and matching joggers, a beanie and a pair of black boots on. You walked inside immediately taking your boots off and putting them aside.

"Didn't think you were gonna invite me over again." You grumbled quietly as you took your hoodie off. You had an oversized band tee on underneath your hoodie. You threw yourself down onto the couch making yourself comfy. He was a close friend of yours after all, thats why you guys agreed initially to this bond.

"Didn't think you were gonna be such a bitch over socials towards me. You can be indirect and shit but I know those posts are still aimed at me baby." He said locking the front door. He walked over to where you were sitting on the couch and leaned down. Suddenly he had a tight grip on your face forcing you to maintain eye contact with him. "Strip for me."

You felt your stomach do flips as he let you go practically shoving you back on the couch. You rushed yourself to get out of your clothes until you were completely naked in front of him. You felt his eyes bore into your body as he lit up a blunt that was previously rolled before you had arrived. He took a slow drag off the blunt, blowing out the smoke without even the remnants of a cough.

"Now listen ma, I'm gonna fuck you on this couch. I'm not gonna be gentle at first because you made me wait so long. If you behave I might treat you after." He smirked softly and started walking closer to you. He lowered his basketball shorts and boxers keeping his eyes on you as his hard cock sprung out from the fabric. Thank god you had been in the middle of your orgasm by your own hand when he called you.

"Damn baby, You don't need any prep do you?" He smirked getting down to angle himself. He lined up with your tight hole and pushed himself inside you. You let out a pornographic whine and arched your back up off the couch. Scrim turned you guys to lay you flat as he pushed the rest of the way in and bottomed out.

Scrim's thrusts began softly, testing the waters to make sure you weren't in pain. No matter how much lust you two had for each other, He ALWAYS made sure you were comfortable. He reached a hand down between the two of you, gently letting his fingers rub circles against your clit. You let out a few small moans as his thrusts picked up pace.

Soon enough, Scrim was standing up on the couch bent over your body, thrusting into you at a high speed and force as he pinned your ankles to the bed by your head. You knew you were gonna be very sore tomorrow but all of that was worth it for the feeling of Scrim inside you. You felt yourself getting close as you clenched around him tightly. His grip on your ankles was sure to leave a bruise on you.

Scrim was always one to be one step ahead of you. He practically always had plan B on hand for when you came by. You trusted this man with your whole life when it came down to your near daily rendezvous. You were reminded of this as his thrusts became uneven. You clenched around him one more time, feeling the knot in your stomach snap at the same time he released inside of you. He kept fucking you through your orgasm until you finally started pushing him away by his thighs. Once he got the hint, he pulled out allowing you the chance to clean yourself with the damp washcloth he had ready for you. He also brought you the plan B and a water allowing you time to take the pill before he sat down next to your limp naked body on the couch. He pulled you close to him and rubbed your back for a little bit. Once he knew you had calmed down a little, he started to make his way down between your thighs. Your initial instinct being to close them. Scrim gently parted them, scooting down on the couch till he was face level with your pussy.

You twitched, gripping the couch cushions tightly as Scrim's tongue started to swirl around the little bundle of nerves. You felt him occasionally dip his tongue down into your tight hole before flattening his tongue and running it back up to your clit. You ran a hand down through Scrim's hair, panting gently. He was being very careful with you knowing that you were definitely still sensitive. You pulled slightly on his hair feeling the knot starting to form in your stomach again.

Scrim gripped onto your hips tightly, holding you against his face as your squirmed around under his grip. He flicked your clit a few times with his tongue before curling around the nub and suckling on it softly. Your legs twitched hard, nearly causing you to kick him. You pulled a little harder on his curls pushing your hips up into his mouth as you arched off the couch. Finally, that knot in your stomach snapped again and your thighs were being held open by Scrim. He continued to lick and suck all over you as you calmed yourself back down.

Scrim leaned back up on his knees wiping his mouth on his shirt. He gave you some time to get back into your joggers and band tee before he pulled you against him on the couch. He had switched positions and was laying down on his side. You carefully climbed onto the couch as well, laying next to him and wrapping your arms around to hold him close to your body. You slowly felt your eyes trying to drag themselves closed. Scrim took notice to this pulling a soft fleece throw blanket over the two of you as you cuddled in close to him.

"Get some rest, ma. We can talk about this in the morning."