Big Bro

Pairing: $crim x Y/N

Warnings: Fluff, Scrim's a protective big brother, the vibes are immaculate, we are thriving

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Scott had grown up practically inseparable. Given that your mothers were best friends it was only a given that you both were going to hit it off. It started around the age of 4, Scott's mom had brought him over to play while they relaxed on the back porch. The memory floods back to you.

Tiny bare feet running through the fresh cut grass. The grey tank top your mother had put you in with toddler sized jean shorts. The breeze through the air as you ran around the yard after Scott who had most certainly just thrown sand in your hair.

"Dats not fairrrrrr!!!" Your tiny childlike voice echoed through the yard as you chased after him. This was the beginning of a beautiful chaotic friendship.

The next major memory you have of the relationship you share with the rapper was around the age of 12. The school you both attended was having a winter formal, and Scott had ever so kindly asked you to be his date to the dance.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" You asked him, leaning against the wall watching him down his 4th cup within the hour. You've never again seen a preteen boy drink that much fruit punch in one night.

16 was an odd year for the both of you. Your parents had divorced leaving you with not much to grasp onto for stability. The bullying you faced in the halls of school each day was getting to you as well. So you turned to the first vice most people your age do. You began to smoke weed.

During this same year later on you learned that Scott also smoked, having walked in on him quickly trying to cover the bowl and wave the fresh puff of smoke out of the air. But you knew better, the damage was done and his entire room smelled like skunk and dollar store brand old spice.

"Oh yeah thanks Y/N-" Scott chimed in as you both desperately tried to air out the bedroom. "The old spice TOTALLY covered it up." He finished, sarcastically. You both slept on the couch that night, afraid to succumb to the fumes collecting in his room.

The years continued to pass by as you made memories with the same blue eyed boy you had pictures as a baby with. Until high school graduation had come and gone. Soon enough you were moved off to college, living your best life in an overpriced, undersized dorm as you studied your way into debt. College Graduation couldn't come soon enough and you had sent an invite out to Scott.

"What if he doesn't answer??" You turned to your dorm-mate, Thalia.

"He's gonna answer, Y/N. You showed me the photos, told me the stories. He's your best friend. He's gonna show up. I can just feel it." Thalia replied. Sure enough she was right. The day of graduation officially came and your eyes scanned the crowd for Scott from the stage. You knew him and his cousin had recently started blowing up for their music so you made sure to mention in the invite that if he said no, there would be no hard feelings.

The ceremony went on without any issues. After the ceremony had concluded, The graduates were allowed to walk out to their families and get pictures taken. You casually slipped off to the side and watched as your friends reunited with their families as if they had just returned from war.

A kid from your chemistry class walked past you to get to his family. He made a very obvious effort to shoulder check you as he walked past, almost snickering at your confused face. Before you could even get a word out to confront the kid, You saw Scott standing between him and you. He grabbed the kid by the back of his graduation gown and pulled him back, whispering down in his ear.

"Disrespect my sibling like that again and I'll make sure your family spends the rest of the year planning your funeral. Do you understand me?" He asked the guy still clutching tightly to the guys collar. After the guy obliged to the agreements, Scott let go. You grabbed him by the arm and pulled him away from the large crowd in the auditorium.

"I didn't think you'd be able to come!!!" You exclaimed clutching him in a large bear hug, practically throwing yourself up off the ground and into his arms.

"I made some arraignments so that I could for sure make it. I wouldn't miss it for the world." He mentioned holding you tightly against him.

"Come on, lets go get some drinks. On me." He mentioned wrapping an arm around your shoulder and leading you out of the school to his car in the parking lot.

You spent the rest of the night rekindling what you thought was a friendship forever lost to time and separation in paths. The hours blended together talking, watching tv shows, smoking weed, and playing video games allowed you to open up to Scott more than ever in the last 4-5 years. You confide in him, he protects you.