High minds speak sober thoughts part 2‼️

HELLO !! i am back omg?!?! so we have part 2 of the last chapter. its not that good since i speedran writing it since its like 3am and i need to get my beauty sleep.
—————————————————————

pairings: ruby da cherry x reader

warnings/ tags: minor smut, fingering, MINRORS DNI‼️
—————————————————————
you and aristos finally made it up to your room. he went in first and as soon as you walked in he closes the door and locked it. "come on babygirl lay down for me" he says walking towards you like a predator stalking his prey. you gently fall down into the mattress. ruby climbs onto the bed and sits between your legs. he leans down and kisses you deeply , running his tongue along your bottom lip. you tilt your head back giving him better access. you grab his face and kiss him back as hard as you can. his hands are all over your body, gripping you tightly while he tries to pull off your clothes. you pull away and take of your shirt . then slowly take off your bra, revealing your perfectly shaped boobs. he grabs them one at a time, squeezing them and pinching your nipples hard with both of his thumbs and forefingers. it feels so good that you moan. "that feel good ma?" he askes kissing down along you neck and planting a few hickeys on the way. he bites your shoulder.ruby finally gets down to your chest and start sucking on your left nipple moving from one nipple to the other. just when you think you cant handle any more pleasure you arch your back and cry out in ecstasy. ruby then starts kissing down your stomach and to your thighs. he sucks a couple hickeys. "your so wet for me ma" he sighs moving your legs apart so he can see your pussy glisten in the light. he gently strokes his finger through your slit catching on your entrance. you whimper at the feeling. "i love how wet you get"he whispers sliding in his middle finger. "aaaaaghh ruby please dont stop please oh god i love this so much" you whisper moaning louder than ever. you keep begging ruby to continue. ruby then slips in a second finger. "ma you feel so good on my fingers" he says breathlessly. he then adds a third and fourth. he starts pumping faster and faster. "you gonna cum for me ma? you gonna cum for my fingers.?" he says. you nod your head yes. you start bucking your hips in rhythm with ruby thrusting in and out of your tight hole. "ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssss!" ruby then takes out all of his fingers. he sticks them into his mouth and suck "oh ma you taste so good i might have to eat you out" he sighs. he spreads your legs futher and licks a stripe up your pussy. he circles your clit. he then sticks it in his mputh and suck. you buck at the feeling of his warm tongue on your pussy. "ru- ruby" you moan. ruby continues sucking on your clit licking it up and down before moving to nibble it with his teeth. you move restlessly on the bed, your hands caressing ruby hair, pulling him closer to you. "im gonna cum" you moan out bucking your hips. "cum for me ma" he says as he sticks his tongue inside your entrance. he starts thrusting his tounge and moving it around. you moan as you feel the pressure from the knot inside you stomach start to get tighter. you start moaning louder and louder. you finally come undone on his tongue. "you tasted so good ma" he says moving up and kissing you on the lips. you can taste yourself in the kiss. you hear the front door open. it must be $crim. "fuck" ruby says. he jumps off the bed and puts his shit back on. you slowly get off the bed and put different underwear, bra, shirt and sweatpants on. ruby unlocks the door as you hear $crim call out for ruby. "RUBY COME ON MAN WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU." ruby rolls his eyes. "im coming jesus christ." we walk down the stairs as i still am fixing up my hair. "i see you both had fun?" $crim teases us "oh fuck off cunt" you say rolling your eyes hiding a smile. "i will call you later ma" ruby says smiling looking towars you. "alright" you say. you lean in for a kiss and he kisses you back. "love you ma" "love you too" $crim walks out the door first. "BYE Y/N SEE YOU LATER!" $crim yells "BUH BYE" you yell back to scrim. ruby walks out the door but before he does he turns around and winks at you and smiles and says"by ma". "by ruby" you say back smiling even harder than before. he shuts the door behind  him and you can hear two doors shut and a car start up and drive away.