Handcuffs

Pairings: $crim x Y/N

Warnings/Tags: Smut - MDNI, Handcuffs (obvi), blindfolds, knife play, unprotected sex, sensory deprivation (if you squint), daddy kink, fwb, fluff at the end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had mindlessly been scrolling through your socials on your phone. You glanced up at the time. '11pm'. It was the night after Scrim had bailed you out of jail for yet again getting into a fight at the bar. You two had been best friends for a really long time, each watching each others peaks and downfalls. The only thing keeping you two from jumping each others bones was his fame.

You were laid out on the couch staring into your phone. 'What time did he say he was gonna be back home again?' You thought to yourself. Just as you went to start typing a message to him you heard the lock on the door turn. In walked Scrim, phone in one hand, blunt in the other.

"You know Y/N, with as often as you get arrested, I'd think you enjoy being kept in a cell." He jokingly mentioned to you as he walked by setting his phone down on the coffee table. He chuckled before sitting down on the other side of the couch, by your feet. You laughed softly gently nudging his side with your foot causing him to jump slightly.

"It's not being kept in a cell that i'm into, Scott. It's the handcuffs." You said nonchalantly sitting up and rolling your eyes. You walked into the kitchen of your little apartment and got yourself a water before walking back into the living room like you hadn't said what you did beforehand.

Scrim coughed on the hit he took from the blunt when the words left your lips. He watched you with slightly wide eyes as you left the room and came back with a bottle of water.

"Excuse me?" He looked at you and tilted his head slightly. "Are we really gonna brush it off like you didn't just tell me you're into being handcuffed?" He asked scooting closer to you on the couch almost like a predator stalking his prey.

"I don't see why it's important to keep talking about." You shrugged and kept looking down at your phone in your lap, avoiding any and all eye contact he may have been attempting to make. Just then you felt a hand wrap around your wrist and within a moments notice, both your arms were pinned above your head by Scott's right hand.

He smirked down at where you were once again laid out on the couch. He held you in place as you struggled against his grip.

"Let me go" You grumbled out, wriggling underneath his weight holding you in place. He chuckled and stared down at you, holding eye contact. You stared into his eyes watching the color in his iris darken.

"I don't think so sweet girl.." The smirk on his face grew wider as he let go of your wrists. He gently stood you up on your feet and tapped your ass. He stood up behind you whispering into your ear as he held your hips against his. "Think you can go wait in your bedroom for daddy?" He asked in a gentle but stern voice.

You nodded and your feet seemed to start moving you before you had even finished replying to him. Hurriedly, you trotted into your bedroom, waiting patiently for Scrim to join you. This had been something you thought about for a long time coming, but you would have never admitted that to him.

Suddenly, Scrim joined you in the bedroom, walking over to the bed and instructing you on what to do next.

"I need you to lay down for me baby, close your eyes, and place your arms above your head for me pretty girl." He directed you on where he needed you to be and you complied with his words. No hesitation at all. You could hear Scott chuckle along with a couple of song metal clicking noises. Then, before you had time to register what was happening, Scrim had handcuffed your hands together around one of the bars on your headboard.