Hands Laid

HEY GUYS IM BACK AFTER A WHILE BUT THE ATHUR IS 7THWARDSWEETHEART AGAIN GO FOLLOW THEM!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings: $crim x Y/N

Warnings/Tags: Smut - MDNI, Hate sex, face fucking, oral (m receiving), degrading

You and Scrim had been at each others throats all day. You never thought living with him and Ruby was gonna come down to screaming matches at 4 in the morning and cops knocking on the door every couple days. You had officially had enough of his shit.

Dramatically, You threw yourself out of bed. You didn't want to leave your bedroom because you knew the only other person home at the time was Scrim. But since they insisted on this house, you didn't have a choice because you didn't have a bathroom connected to your room. You slowly opened your bedroom door, almost like you were sneaking around, to try to make it to the bathroom.

By the time you reached the door you could hear that the shower was running. Fuck. He beat you to the bathroom again this morning. You were already still reeling off your anger from the night before and balled up your fist, pounding on the bathroom door.

"Yo What the fuck-" You could hear Scrim yell from inside the shower.

"I need in the bathroom dickhead." You yelled back leaning your head against the wooden doorframe, waiting for a response.

"Gonna be a while." This made your blood boil. You were already fed up from the night before. You gathered all the courage you could muster up and you stormed into the bathroom, swinging the door wide open without a care. However, you were greeted to the sight of Scrim's naked ass facing you. 'he showers with the curtain open.. noted. weird fuck' you thought to yourself.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" Scrim asked turning completely around with no shame. You quickly covered your eyes and turned away from him.

"Can you close the fucking curtain?"

"Can you not be such a bitch?"

"Wouldn't have to if you'd stop fucking random women at 6am while I'm trying to sleep for work."

"Not my problem. You chose the job."

"Listen here you fucking cunt-"

SMACK..

"D-Did you just-..." You took a second to process what just happened. Scrim just smacked you in the mouth. When you got a second to take a look at him, his eyes had darkened. He took a step out of the shower cornering you against the back wall of the bathroom. Before you could process what was happening, a hand was tightly wrapped around your throat.

"Yeah you talk too fucking much. Lets fix that." He said lowly before putting both hands on your shoulders and pushing you onto your knees on the floor. You were now face to face with his hard cock, the tip red and angry looking. You looked up at him nervously as he wrapped your hair around his hand and guided his cock to your lips.

You slowly parted your lips and allowed him to slip inside your mouth. The feeling heavy on your tongue making you feel strange. You kept eye contact as Scrim started to slowly thrust into your mouth. Closing your eyes as his thrusts sped up, soon enough he was full on fucking your face. You could feel your drool running down the side of your mouth and chin as he continued.

You felt him pull out of your mouth as you gasped for a breath. He pulled you up by your hair and turned you around pinning you to the bathroom wall. Reaching a hand down, Scrim could feel just how soaked you were through your pajama shorts. He chuckled softly before bending over you to whisper in your ear.

"I knew you'd enjoy this shit, slut."