||Time Lost ||

A/N 

HEllO again its me ofc. 

so the aurthor of this stoyr is once again 7thwardsweetheart like i said before go follow them on tumblr!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pairings: Ruby X Y/N

Warnings/Tags: Smut - MDNI, Dom/Sub, Fingering, Unprotected Sex (i forget condoms exist when i write tbh im a sick fuck🤪), Oral (f receiving), pulling out

You and Ruby had been close ever since you moved south. You met around the 6th grade, initially being seated together in science class. Over the years, You two grew closer and closer. Graduation came and went, He moved on into the music industry. You had tried working several different jobs all of which did not work out the way you had wanted. This eventually resulted in you living life in a quite wild way.

Ruby had recently come back to town with Scrim and the rest of their crew in tow. They had two hometown shows planned over the next three nights. Both of which had sold out. One of which your friend from your most recent job had bought tickets for you both to go. You weren't really sure how to feel knowing that Ruby was in the show. It had at least been a couple years since you had last seen him in person. So to say you were nervous was a big understatement.

"Are you sure I have to go with you?" You pleaded with your work friend, Quinn. She loved dragging you to different concerts that passed through town but she didn't know the connection you had to this one.

"Yes you do, Y/N. I already bought the tickets and YOU already agreed." She smiled at me gently shoving my arm. "I have an outfit picked out for you! its hanging in the bathroom." She mentioned before sitting at the vanity in her bedroom to continue her makeup.

You walked over to her bathroom and closed the door behind you. In front of you on a hanger was a black sheer bodysuit with a black tube top and a ripped pair of jeans. You quickly changed and addressed your hair and makeup in the mirror. Everything was in check and you were ready.

"Okay, Lets do this." You sighed to yourself before You and Quinn both grabbed your bags and headed out the door. When you arrived at the venue, It was pretty packed. People of all ages, Tightly packed in this bar venue that was chosen. Still, the show began and the two of you had an absolute blast. Quinn had been dancing around all night, You had your eyes locked on Ruby.

After the show had finished, it was nearly 11:30pm. Your feet hurt and you were ready to take your outfit off and take a nap. You looked around the venue as people started to file out, noticing that you lost Quinn in the crowd. Out of nowhere, a tall man in a security uniform came up gently tapping on your shoulder.

"Sorry to bother you, are you Y/N by chance?" He asked loudly to get his voice over the crowd.

"Yes I am." You responded hesitantly. You didn't think you were doing anything wrong but maybe you accidentally were mentioned or something to security by someone else.

"You're not in trouble but I need you to come with me." He said sternly but with a small smile. He lead you around the stage side to a door leading backstage. You looked around nervously wondering why you were suddenly being pulled backstage. You were led to a door with the words '$uicideBoy$' printed on a slip of paper. The door swung open and you were greeted by a man definitely taller than you, as he had to look down to make eye contact.

"Y/N!!" He yelled wrapping his arms around you tightly. "I wasn't sure if it was you but when I heard security got confirmation I told them to bring you back immediately." He rambled on letting you into the dressing room and shutting the door behind you both.

You two sat on the couch and talked for a little while, catching up since it had been a good two years or so since you last saw each other. You knew he got big but you didn't know they were getting THIS big. You sat close next to him, showing him pictures and videos from the last couple years. You felt his eyes practically boring into the side of your face. You glanced up at him and suddenly he had you pinned down on the couch, lips locked like they were molded to fit together.

You couldn't help but let a small noise escape your throat from the impact. You had always had feelings for your best friend but you never thought he would feel the same, let alone act on it first. When you two parted you felt yourself pushing against his grip on your wrists to try to pull him down by his hair. You two went into a full blown make out session before you felt Ruby start to slip his hand down under the waistband of your jeans, popping the bottom clasps of your bodysuit open.

"I have wanted to do this for so long.. I-I just didn't have the time before our music took off." He softly said in your ear, leaning down to press small open mouth kisses to your neck. You whined and arched up into his touch as his fingers found your soaked folds. "You wanted this too, didn't ya baby?" He smirked down at you watching your face contort with pleasure.

"S-so long, I've wanted this so long..." You whined out before feeling Ruby slip a finger into you slowly. Your eyes rolled back as your mouth hung open. Ruby finally pulled your jeans fully down your legs leaving your bottom half exposed. He pushed up the now unclasped bodysuit, thrusting his finger into you. He waited until he knew you weren't in pain before adding a second and an eventual third finger.

"Gotta make sure you're stretched out good for me babygirl. Don't wanna hurt you too bad." He chuckled, continuing his attack on your hole. He leaned down flicking at your swollen clit with his tongue before taking the nub in his mouth and swirling it around his tongue.

You threw your head back against the arm rest of the couch, gasping for air. You could feel the knot in your stomach building up fast. You reached down grabbing his wrist and trying to push him away from you as your orgasm washed over you. Ruby then took his fingers out, licking them clean before licking a fat stripe up your slit.

He then sat back and took his own pants and boxers off. He laid back giving you space to crawl up between his legs. You looked up through your eyelashes innocently at him.

"You know what to do babygirl." He muttered to you, gently running his hand through your hair. He guided your parted lips around his cock before tightening his grip in your hair. He hissed, sucking in a sharp breath between his teeth as he eventually lost control, thrusting up into your throat. He had his hands placed around the back of your head, holding you in place as he brutally fucked your throat.

"That's it Ma, Good job baby." He praised you in a deep raspy voice as he pulled you off his leaking cock by your hair. He laid you back down on the couch, taking his hands on the backs of your knees and pushing them up to your shoulders. He was stretching you out for the new angle. You felt him gently take his dick and tap the head on your pussy.

He ran the head of his cock through your slit, smirking up at you watching your facial expressions. He leaned down pressing his forehead to yours as he slid all the way inside you, bottoming out after a few minutes. You gave him a small nod and he began thrusting into your tight hole. Your eyes were rolled back, back arched off the couch as he fucked into you harshly. You were so sensitive from your first orgasm that it didn't take long before you felt another building up.

Ruby suddenly grabbed both your hands holding them up above your head as he sped up his thrusts, making them deeper.

"Thats it baby girl, take it all.. Don't you cum yet." He scoffed out along with a low growl of pleasure from him. You bit your lip hard, nearly drawing blood at his words. After a few more minutes of his attack, you felt his thrusts start to become unstable.

"Fuck pretty girl, I'm gonna cum baby... Go ahead and cum for me, Y/N." He growled out thrusting hard through your orgasm as it washed over you. Goosebumps grew on your skin as you felt Ruby quickly pull out. He wrapped his hand around his cock jerking himself quickly. He came over your stomach and chest, huffing out a large breath. He got up slowly grabbing a damp washcloth to clean you both up with. Ruby helped you get dressed again before he threw his sweats back on.

"Fucking hell... I'm just gonna say this now. Y/N, I liked you way back when we were younger and running the streets. I want you to come along with this part of my journey too. I want it to be our journey, ya know?" He quickly rambled, feeling a blush come across his cheeks. You leaned forward shutting him up with a kiss directly on the lips. Again, you felt sparks like you two were meant for each other. You smiled wide at him.

"Take me home, Ruby."