Shots

Pairings: $crim x Y/N

Warnings/Tags: MARKED 16+ FOR ALCOHOL USEAGE, Drunk Reader, Drunk Scrim, Alcohol mention and use, Fluffy, Scrim def passed out next to you in bed after this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had been out with Scrim and Ruby. They had a show that night and thankfully a close friend of yours owned the bar across from the venue. The show lasted what seemed like forever being that you had to be there early to help with soundcheck and set up.

You watched patiently from the crowd as the boys finished up the last of their show, Scrim gave his little speech, The music started, crowd erupted into screams, everything was perfect. You knew it was gonna be a good night.

After the show had ended, You were stuck helping clean up and tear down the set on the venue. You assisted the boys in reloading their stuff into the van to be prepared for the next city you'd wake up in. After helping out, You led the boys across the street to the small locally owned bar. It seemed almost like a local dive bar, Too quiet to be a club, too rowdy to be a tavern.

You had told yourself before you set foot inside that you were on a limit of 4 shots or 2 full drinks. You knew what you could and couldn't handle. However, when the first thing Scrim yelled for upon entering was 3 shots of Don Julio and a RedBull, you knew you were in for a longer night.

One shot turned into two which turned into your 4 shot limit. The liquor heating you up from the inside out. You slowly felt your body melt away any stress both physically and mentally that had been acquired from your daily routine of tour. Before you had a handle on what was going on, Scrim and Ruby were both tipsy and You couldn't see straight.

That 4 shot limit quickly had turned into 6 shots as Scrim was requesting rounds in groups of three for each of you. Ruby had opted for a couple beers before calling it a night at 2:30am. Scrim and you had been left at the bar to get plastered and you guys hadn't realized just how serious that was.

"Oh fuck." Scrim said glancing down at his lock screen, a picture of the three of you (you, him, and ruby) cuddled up laying on the fold out couch together, you being squished between the two boys. "It's 4 in the morning, Y/N. We gotta get back so they can start getting us ready for tomorrows show."

You nodded and put your stuff away in the pockets of your joggers and g59 hoodie. Just as you began to stand up off your barstool, You felt the whole room begin to spin. You stumbled slightly before realizing that you hadn't even taken a step. You almost fell just by standing up.

Scrim took note of this and quickly sat you back down on the stool. He stood himself between your legs squatting slightly to accommodate the height difference.

"Wrap your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist. I'm gonna carry you, Ma." He said in a slurred voice. You trusted this man with your whole existence, having been the boys friend long before Max even became their videographer.

Scrim scooped you up as you did what was instructed of you. You wrapped your arms around his neck holding yourself up against him. You felt Scrim's hands slide up underneath you as he lifted you up. Doing so, he was able to have you wrap your legs around his waist, clinging to him like a koala.

"Let's get you back to the bus, Y/N" You heard Scrim mutter quietly as he walked out of the bar and across the street with you in his arms. Once you had reached the tour bus, Scrim gently set you inside on his bed. Him and Ruby had both gotten naturally larger bunk beds, being the main acts of the show. He laid you down on the bed before crawling up under the covers with you, getting cozy and pulling himself near to your warmth.

"Goodnight Scott." You said quietly, almost too slurred for Scrim to understand what you had said to him.

"Goodnight Sweetheart."