CH-1 (M)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mention of physical abuse, sexual assault and rape.

•••••••

"One by one, be in a line..." Jihoon ordered the girls, "We might get alot of cash today..."

The girls stepped into the room one by one.

He stopped a girl in her teen years, her eyes depicted fear when Jihoon placed his hand over her shoulder, "Minji... It's okay, you're going to be fine..."

"I want to go home..." She whispered looking at him.

"Once you step inside our business, there's no going out... You will get used to it." He spoke, removing a candy from his pocket, he placed it in her hand.

He gently pushed her towards a man, who guided her inside the room where other girls were seated.

_

Minji's hands trembled with nervousness looking at the unknown people surrounding her.

She could figure out that the other girls who were with her had the same fear as her but they didn't dare to speak up.

A woman walked inside the room, she was pretty old. "Wow, from where did you get such young girls?" She asked Jihoon who was outside, "It's easy to lure them." He answered.

The woman then walked towards the girls, sitting in a queue, total number of them was fifteen.

Taking a tray from Jihoon's hand, the woman started giving out a tag, which had a number.

"From now on, you all will be wearing this tag." She declared, passing them the tag one by one.

Minji took the tag, her number was fifteen. She waited for the woman to speak.

"Today you all can rest, from tomorrow we will start working." With that, the woman left.

•••••••

The next day, Minji was told to shower, she was accompanied by Jihoon who wanted to help her.
_

Minji was trying not to burst into tears when Jihoon started touching her at places where she didn't wanted him to touch. "I... I don't like it..." She whispered looking up at Jihoon. He smiled at her, leaning down he hugged her, "You'll get used to it soon." He whispered near her ear.

Backing away, he started removing his clothes.

Turning the shower on, he walked towards Minji, naked.

He gripped over her hand, "Touch me." He whispered placing her hand over his shaft.

She shook her head and backed away, pacing towards the bathroom's door, she tried unlocking it.

Jihoon grabbed her hair, pulling her away from the door, "Leave me, please! I want to go home!" She yelled at him, tried to fight him but was pushed down on the floor, a slap from Jihoon made her hiss in pain, "This is going to be your job, get used to it." He spoke, pinning her hands, he leaned down to kiss her.

•••••••

Yeonjun walked inside the room, "Minji, it's time to work let's go..." He spoke. The black haired girl gripped over the towel which was wrapped around her tightly.

"I can't walk..." She confessed, he walked towards her and noticed the spot where she was sitting had blood over it.

He made her stand up and saw blood over the sheet.

"Move, this is not new. Get ready and go inside the room." Yeonjun spoke. Minji slowly started walking towards the door.

•••••••

"Who told you to sleep with Minji?" Asked Yeonjun.

"I didn't sleep with her, i was helping her in showering..." He explained.

"Bullshit. She was a virgin, we could have gotten double cash if you were in your right mind." Yeonjun commented before leaving Jihoon's room.

_

The girls sat on their knees, all of them were wearing a white robe.

The woman Minji saw yesterday, returned with a man who was dressed in a suit, he had a suitcase with him.

"You can have any one of them..."

"Why can't I have more than one?" His tone had a strict aura laced with it, Minji listened to their conversation.

"We have other customers too." The woman replied.

He said an 'okay' before he started scanning the girls one by one. They all were looking down, except one girl.

He pointed his finger towards number fifteen. "That one." He spoke.

"Alright...."

Yeonjun walked towards Minji, "Get up." He spoke.

When Minji didn't get up he had to make her stand forcefully.

Minji was dragged towards an elevator which would later leave her at the second floor where the man went.

She was pushed inside the room number, 201.

_

"What's your name?" The man asked.

"M-Minji..." She stuttered, her back slightly hit the door, the man's height was making her nervous.

"How old are you?"

"Fourteen..."

He walked towards Minji, "First rule Minji, when you answer me, call me Sir." He spoke in a whisper, a smile appearing on his lips.

"What if i don't want to address you by sir?"

He hummed in a lower voice, "I like you." He admitted before slapping her across the face, Minji covered her face before gently rubbing it, she didn't make an eye contact with him after that slap and that boosted his ego.

"That's exactly how you act when I'm with you." He spoke, "Now get naked and be on the bed, I'll be back." He ordered, walking inside the washroom.

×××××××

👀