CH-5

Yoohyeon returned home late at night, she watched her brother's car in front of her car.

Getting out of the car, she walked towards Yesim, "Dear brother!" She called out when he started walking towards the entrance of the mansion.

Yesim stopped in his tracks, he was already annoyed with Yoohyeon's Dear brother. "What?"

"Where were you?" Asked Yoohyeon, she checked her watch. "It's two am."

Yesim turned to face her completely, "Mind your business." He spoke before going inside.

Yoohyeon walked towards his car and looked at the driver, "Where was he?" She asked.

"I cannot tell you." The driver replied.

"Tell me..." Yoohyeon spoke, keeping her hand over his shoulder.

"Sorry, i cannot disclose any information. Sir wouldn't like it."

"Get out of the car." Yoohyeon spoke, she unlocked the car's door and let him walk outside.

"Where was he?" Asked Yoohyeon. "I'm sorry but i can't-"

He received a punch over his jaw making him fall on the ground, "Look, I'm being nice, where was he?" Asked Yoohyeon placing her feet over his abdomen.

•••••••

Yejun's eyes opened when someone started knocking over his door in the early morning.

He rubbed his eyes, getting up from the bed, he walked towards the door.

_

He opened the door, "She abused my driver dad!" Yesim almost yelled at him.

"What...?" Yejun had to take his specs, he was guided by his son outside of the mansion. They saw Yesim's driver laying down near the car, his eyes were closed, his mouth was bleeding badly.

"What's happening? When did you all become morning birds?"

They all looked at Yoohyeon who walked outside to join them.

"Why did you abuse my driver?" Asked Yesim.

Yoohyeon pointed at herself with a small chuckle, "I did? Okay i agree, i did." She shrugged afterwards.

"This is the consequence of unconditional love." Yeongsun commented looking at Yejun.

"You act like dad never loved you. Do you know how privileged you are?" Yoohyeon spoke walking towards Yeongsun. "Look at Yuyan's life, she got married to this man, totally disgusting person. She doesn't get basic necessities and here you are talking about partiality, which doesn't even happen."

"Did you call me disgusting?" Asked Yesim.

"Yeah, i did." Yoohyeon replied folding her arms.

Yesim started walking towards Yoohyeon, he was stopped by their father, "Please stop! Go inside. Yoohyeon, take responsibility, admit that driver in an hospital. Stop hurting innocent people, both of you!" Yejun exclaimed looking between Yoohyeon and Yesim.

Yoohyeon started walking towards the driver, she called other drivers there to pick him up and place him inside her car.

_

After admitting him, Yoohyeon decided to sit beside his bed.

The door opened and a woman with a little child in her arms entered inside, "I was so worried about him..." The
woman spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"What happened to him?" She asked, her gaze was scanning him, the bruise he had over his jaw was still oozing some yellow fluid.

Yoohyeon nervously clasped her hands, "He...got into an accident..." She spoke, she looked at him, he started opening his eyes.