CH-11

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse, blood and sensitive content.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked out of the bathroom after changing her clothes, Minji threw a towel at her, she caught it in the mid-air.

The silver haired girl walked towards the table, her phone was ringing continuesly. She received her father's call.

_

"Hello, where are you?"

"With friends..."

"Who?"

"Some friends..."

"Really? What are their names? It's almost midnight..."

"Dad..."

"Okay, okay... I called you to tell you that the woman who was involved in attacking you and your driver, we found her...-"

"I told you to find everyone and you only found that one woman..."

"It's not easy Yoohyeon-"

"Cool, I'll be there, blindfold her and don't give her water or anything..." Yoohyeon whispered in a lower voice.

"Are you going to like... Hit her or something?"

"Why is that a question? I won't leave anyone who was involved in it."

"Alright... I'll end the call."

_

Yoohyeon kept her phone inside her pocket. "Fifteen, i need to leave." The silver haired girl walked towards Minji.

"Your time isn't over yet..." The purple haired girl replied, sitting on the bed.

"It's something important..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Important than me?" Asked the purple haired girl, raising an eyebrow.

"No..." Yoohyeon answered.

"It's alright..." Minji spoke with a smile, standing up, she walked towards Yoohyeon, "When will we meet again? You disappear for weeks..." The purple haired girl whispered.

"Tomorrow. I will try to be regular..." Yoohyeon spoke with a smile, she wrapped her arms around Minji and embraced her, Minji reciprocated the hug with a wide smile.

"Okay..." Minji whispered before they broke the hug and Yoohyeon started walking towards her bag, taking her bag, she took her wallet, "Bye, will see you soon." She spoke looking at Minji and walked towards the door.

•••••••

Yoohyeon entered inside the mansion with a smile on her face, removing her bag, she kept it on the floor and walked towards her father.

A woman was on her knees, her eyes were blindfolded.

"We found her at a subway station." Zac spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"What is this?" Yeongsun walked towards them, "Who is she?" She asked looking at the girl on the floor.

"She was involved in my attack." Yoohyeon replied and walked towards the girl.

"She has been working in an agency, for twelve years that agency is related to your sister..." Zac gave one more information to Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl looked at Yeongsun, "Nice..." She whispered with a smile.