CH-8

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse

•••••••

"Yoohyeon, if you need anything just call the servant, no need to move." Yejun spoke, before walking out of the room.

The silver haired girl fell asleep quickly, after taking her medicines.
_

Like always, her sleep was disturbed with some loud screams, she didn't sleep, instead she got up and took a cigarette from the table nearby, lighting it up, she walked outside of her room.

Placing her folded arms over the railing, she watched her sister, with her other two friends questioning a girl.

_

"Where were you? I'm asking you..." Yeongsun spoke looking at the girl in front of her.

"I was at the library...-"

"Don't lie. We saw you with Yeongsun's boyfriend..." Minhee spoke placing her hand over Yerim.

"Weren't you both kissing?" Asked Jiseon, she sat over the couch, crossing her legs.

"I... I wasn't kissing him-"

Yeongsun slapped Yerim with a harsh force, "Are you sleeping with my boyfriend?" She asked.

Yerim looked up at Yeongsun, her eyes blinked with fear, "N-No... I didn't do anything, he was-"

"Ah! I know these kind of girls. She's trying to blame it on him..." Jiseon spoke with a smile forming on her lips.

"Beautiful ladies..."

They all looked at Yoohyeon who slowly started walking towards them.

Jiseon got up from the couch, she gave an annoying look to Yeongsun, "You said she was sleeping..."

"Jiseon, c'mon, don't be annoying." Yoohyeon spoke with a smile, she walked towards Jiseon and wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

"May i know what's happening?" She asked, looking between them.

"No, you can't, go to your room." Minhee replied.

"This is my house. Why are you ordering me?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Don't interfere between our matter." Jiseon spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"I just want to know why you slapped this girl?" Yoohyeon walked towards Yerim questioning Yeongsun.

"When the abuse is done by you, it's okay, when me or Yesim does the abuse it's not okay?" Yeongsun spoke, locking her gaze with Yoohyeon.

"I never said me doing abuse is okay?" Yoohyeon replied, she turned towards Yerim, "Tell us what exactly happened." She spoke.

"Her boyfriend met me in the cafe, he has been stalking me since a week. I've told her about it. Today he met me at the cafe, he kissed me forcefully and they saw it..."

"Okay then it's not your fault." Yoohyeon whispered, "You can go..." She spoke.

"Really...?" Asked Yerim looking at Yeongsun.

"Don't worry, just leave." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Thank you!" Yerim quickly took her purse and left in a hurry.

Yoohyeon faced the three of them after Yerim was gone.

"Why does she always interfere in our matters?" Minhee started, looking at Yoohyeon.