CH-20

"The baby has changed it's position. As you can see, it's in a transverse position... We will have to do a c-section." Dr.Lim explained looking between Minji and Yoohyeon who were listening to him carefully.

Yoohyeon looked at Minji for her reply, "Doesn't c-section include risks?" Asked Minji.

"It does but if we don't do c-section, there are many risks through vaginal delivery." Lim replied.

Minji looked at Yoohyeon for few minutes and then back at Lim, "There's no other way?" She asked.

"We will try to turn the baby, if it doesn't work, c-section is necessary. I'll explain you all the details about c-section..." Lim opened a drawer from his table and removed one file.

He started explaining them everything about the c-section.

_

After he was done with the explanation, Yoohyeon sent Minji outside since she wanted to have a private talk with Dr.Lim.

•••••••

Yoohyeon walked side by side with Minji, she looked at Minji who was looking at the toy store in front of them.

"Do you want toys?" Asked Yoohyeon out of curiosity.

"No..." Minji replied with a smile.

"The c-section sounds a little risky but i don't know..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Yeah, i understand. Even i don't know anything anymore." Minji replied.

Yoohyeon wrapped her arm around Minji's shoulder, "It's going to be alright. Let's see what happens." Yoohyeon whispered.

"Yes. I hope it turns out good." The purple haired girl spoke.

They walked towards Yoohyeon's car, Minji sat inside the passenger seat and Yoohyeon over the driver seat.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

We walked inside the room, i walked towards the couch, as soon as we walked in.

I sat over the couch. "What do you wanna eat?" Yoohyeon asked, she walked towards the fridge, took out a bottle for us and then walked towards me with two empty glasses in her other hand.

"I'm not hungry..." I replied.

"You didn't eat anything in the morning, did you?" She asked, pouring water for me in the glass, she gave it to me. I took few sips of water and then handed the glass back to her.

"I didn't... I want to sleep." I replied.

•••••••

After making lunch for the both of them, Yoohyeon joined Minji on the bed, she was going to eat the lunch with Minji.

While she was laying down, she was having alot of thoughts about the child.

She thought about staying with Minji after the child is born but she wasn't prepared.

She had no idea how to handle a child.

It gave her a certain anxiety.

Knowing, if she stayed with Minji, she will have to take care of the child as well, the thought was a nightmare for her.

She kept staring at the ceiling, while the thoughts kept running into her mind, she felt the bed moving, she turned her head to look at Minji who opened her eyes slowly. "I think I'm going crazy..." Minji spoke.

"Why? Are you alright?" The silver haired girl completely turned to face her, she kept her hand over Minji's face.

"I've been feeling the kicks. Do you want to feel it?" Minji asked with her tired voice.