CH-18

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Mention of physical fight, blood, sensitive content.

•••••••

Minji felt a soft surface under her aching body, she opened her eyes slowly just to take a glimpse of Yoohyeon, who was holding on her hand, as they were moving the stretcher.

Minji had no idea after her breakdown, she remembered passing out on Yoohyeon's shoulder and now she was here.

She closed her eyes again, when she couldn't keep up with the chaos around her.

•••••••

"The bruises are critical. We might need to perform small surgeries if necessary..." The doctor spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"What about the child she is carrying? Is it okay?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"The child is alright. Looks like, she took most of the beatings to protect her child or her stomach because she knew the pain would be unbearable if the abuser would have hit her in the abdomen..." The doctor explained, "Her arms and knees are badly bleeding. Are you going to file a police complaint?" The woman asked.

"I want to but i will have to ask Minji."

"Just go ahead. Why wait for her? Whoever this person was, definitely had a goal of beating her up to death. It's a blessing that she survived."

"Can you please start the operation? I'll think about filing the complaint later..." The silver haired girl spoke, ignoring whatever the doctor had said.

"Sure... We will try our best." The doctor reassured Yoohyeon before leaving the room.

•••••••

Yejun opened his eyes and sat up on the bed, he took his phone in his hands which was ringing continuesly.

Checking the time, which was four am, he received Yoohyeon's call.

_

"Is everything alright?"

"No. You need to be here at the hospital. I'll send you the address and bring the cops with you..."

"Why Yoohyeon? Are you okay!?"

"I'm okay, Minji isn't. Yesim sent someone at the brothel to abuse her. I'm with her at the hospital and she doesn't want to go back to the brothel."

"Uh...? Are you going to keep her at our place?"

"Dad! Can you stop with the judging tone. She's on the verge of dying and she's pregnant, show some empathy and you better help me in finding who abused her because I'm losing my mind."

"Okay Yoohyeon, I'll be there..."

_

Ending the call, Yejun walked towards the washroom first.

After freshing up, he walked towards his closet.

•••••••

[Yeonjun's POV]

It was eight in the morning, we got to know that Minji wasn't in the hospital anymore that we had admitted her into.

After alot of search, we found out the hospital she was at.

Me, Sullyoon and Jihoon walked inside the hospital, it was a huge hospital.

We admitted her into a cheap one, like always.