CH-17

[Few days later]

Yoohyeon woke up from her tired sleep when she heard a repeated knocking over a door, which wasn't her's.

Walking out of the bed, she walked towards the door.

Slowly opening it, she saw Yesim knocking loudly over Yuyan's door.

He stopped when he saw Yoohyeon walking outside of her room.

"Tell her to open the door." He spoke walking towards Yoohyeon.

"Why? Do you need anything?" The silver haired girl questioned.

"I need to meet her." He replied.

With his clenched fists and red blood shot eyes, Yoohyeon could figure out that he was on an edge of bursting out into his anger.

She tried to keep her hand over his shoulder but he yanked it away with a force.

"Calm down Yesim. Why don't you talk to her tomorrow?" Said Yoohyeon, letting her arms fall by her side.

"Really?" Yesim chuckled, "You are the reason she divorced me."

"You are abusive, don't blame it on me." Yoohyeon spoke and walked inside her room.

Once she closed the door, she heard the knockings again and she knew Yuyan was hearing those too.

Yoohyeon decided not to talk to him again and walked towards her bed.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

She didn't visit me for like weeks.

In that period, she sent a doctor as a customer, the doctor told me that it was impossible for him to process the abortion, due to less equipments and his bags were checked when he entered inside since he was new here.

So the abortion failed. That's what I had to tell her.

I know Yoohyeon is going to freak out since she is against this pregnancy from the starting and i completely understand her point.

I was extremely nervous today, not only i had to tell her that the abortion failed but i will have to go through any reaction she will have in return.

As far as I've observed, she does have possibilities to abuse.

Of course i trust her and i do know she won't act in any way that will make me uncomfortable but I don't know, I'm kind of scared of her?

Was it a right time to tell her because she was drunk and was laying on my lap, almost on the edge of falling asleep.

I placed my hand under her chin, i brushed her chin softly with my thumb, which fluttered her eyes and she fixed her gaze over me.

"I need to tell you something..." I whispered.

She gave me a slow nod gesturing me, that she was listening.

"The abortion failed..."

She furrowed her eyebrows and rolled over to sit up.

Turning towards me she clasped her hands over her lap, "How?" She asked.

"The doctor said he couldn't do it. Shortage of equipments and now they have placed a new security, which checks everything."

"Yeah, they checked me too." She agreed. She had a tensed expression over her face. "So you're going to deliver it?" She asked.

"Yes. I need your help in it..." I replied.

"What help?" She asked, placing her hands on her sides.

"Before i deliver this child, You need to take me away from here, you need to help me in getting out of here..."