CH-19

[Few weeks later]

[Minji's POV]

Things have been going better for me.

After my discharge from the hospital, Yoohyeon helped me with staying in an hotel room since she wasn't sure how her dad would react, if i stayed with them and Yesim would also be there, so i agreed with staying in a hotel room.

Jihoon, Sullyoon and Yeonjun have been in jail since then.

The brothel was under raid after their arrest, the girls were sent into a NGO.

I was glad listening to the news.

Atleast the other girls won't be tortured because of me, they were rescued by the cops with Yoohyeon's dad's help.

My pregnancy has been going a little worse, i mostly don't have control over my emotions, especially anger.

I get angry pretty quickly and if Yoohyeon does something which doesn't fit within my agreement, i burst out into anger at her, she handles it pretty well.

But i just feel like, she's taking care of me just because of me.

She doesn't care about the child.

It often bothers me because now, i have completely accepted my child and her being against the idea of it, causes me certain panick and anxiety.

Although, she never mentions like before, that she doesn't like kids, her actions are pretty clear sometimes.

We aren't in an official relationship.

I don't wanna force her, we just meet each other daily and she brings me meals, other regular stuff as well.

"Hey!"

I looked up at Yoohyeon, she walked inside the room with two bags in her both hands.

I kept my laptop aside and walked towards her with a smile, i tried taking the bags from her hand but she denied and walked towards the couch where she kept the bags.

She walked towards the kitchen to have a glass of water. "There was a huge crowd near the bakery. I couldn't bring the pastries, i wasn't feeling well..." She spoke, taking a huge gulp of water from the glass.

"You didn't buy pastries?" I asked.

•••••••

"You didn't buy pastries?" Minji asked.

"No Minji, I'm sorry. I was feeling extremely tired, i couldn't even walk, i took a cab here." The silver haired girl replied, she kept the glass on the marble, closing the cap of the bottle, she kept it inside the fridge before walking towards the couch, sitting over it beside the bags, she let out a deep sigh, letting her head fall back on the couch.

She closed her eyes for few minutes before she felt a hand over her thigh.

She opened her eyes and fixed her gaze over Minji. "Why didn't you bring pastries?" Asked the purple haired girl.

Yoohyeon held Minji's hand, "I'll take a five minutes rest and then I'll bring your pastries, okay...?' she whispered.

"I wanted to eat pastry from past few days, yesterday you promised me about it..." The purple haired girl spoke, her voice became low, a bit shaky.

"Yes, i know. I will bring them after my rest alright, we can have them after our dinner..." Yoohyeon spoke with a smile, squeezing onto Minji's hand.

Her hand was yanked away by Minji, she got up and walked towards the bed.