CH-7

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse and blood.

•••••••

The silver haired girl opened her eyes when her alarm started going off.

She slowly sat up on the bed, averting her gaze at Minji, seeing her still asleep, she got up from the bed and decided to leave, taking her phone, not wanting to disturb Minji.

Opening the door as slow as possible, Yoohyeon walked outside and was met with Jihoon.

"Do you always wait outside?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"Yes."

"Don't wait from the next time. I don't like you waiting here." Yoohyeon spoke, she started removing the cash from her wallet.

"It's my duty to stand here." He replied.

Yoohyeon smiled at him, "Don't be an asshole, listen to what i say or else your bones won't be in place." She threw the cash over his face before walking towards the elevator.

After she was gone, Jihoon collected the cash from the floor, "Motherfucker." He whispered, getting up, he entered inside the room.

"Minji... Wake up darling." He walked towards her and pulled her by her upper arm, making her flinch. She checked her side which was empty.

"You didn't had sex, did you?" Asked Jihoon.

"We did." Minji replied and got up from the bed, she followed Jihoon.

•••••••

Yoohyeon parked her car at a club and got outside.

Sitting over a stool in the corner, she ordered a beer for herself and waited for her order.

_

[Yoohyeon's POV]

Should I memorize her smile, that she gave me while we were talking? Or the smile she had when i was about to sleep, i had to peek at her one last time before i did fell asleep.

Her resting face is something that i found interesting. No emotions shown, her eyes too had no emotions the first day i met her.

I can't believe she chose to be there at her own will. It's surprising.

But maybe she likes her profession so she chose it. I forgot to ask her age of her joining it.

If she was a minor at that time, it will mean that she was lying to me about joining at her own will.

If she was an adult, then i will agree that she did join at her own will. I don't really want to push her, I've only met her twice.

"Your beer..." The bartender served me the beer, i was feeling so excited about meeting fifteen, i never knew brothel had so many hidden stories like Minji has one, her bruises are proof of that.

We rich people really take everything lightly, not realising people's worth. If i had not visited the brothel, i would have been hidden from the real truth of the society.

I'm glad i visited the brothel and Fifteen.

I will visit her, many more times.

•••••••

After drinking, Yoohyeon called her driver to drop her, her driver arrived in few hours, he had to help her in walking towards the car, once they were inside, Yoohyeon could barely open her eyes.