CH-6 (M)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse and rape

•••••••

The next day Minji woke up to a voice calling her out, "Fifteen..."

"Wake up, fifteen."

She felt a arm over her shoulder, she flinched and sat up on the bed, "Sorry, i slept." She gave a bow to Yoohyeon and stood up.

"Where can I get food?" Asked the silver haired girl.

"We don't sell food but you can ask the guys...they will be waiting in the same room as yesterday."

"Can you not get me some food?"

"No, I'm not allowed to do so." The purple haired girl answered.

"Where should I pay? Do you people accept cards?" Asked Yoohyeon, getting up from the bed.

"We dont accept cards." Minji replied.

"Really? Then I'll have to call someone." Yoohyeon whispered, they both heard a knock on the door.

Yoohyeon walked towards the door and opened it, she saw Jihoon standing with his arms folded.

"Your time is over." He spoke.

"I didn't bring cash, you will have to wait..." Yoohyeon replied.

"We need to take her to the room, her time is over with you. Other customers are waiting..." Jihoon spoke.

Yoohyeon folded her arms and leaned against the door's frame, "Can you not wait?" She asked.

Yoohyeon looked at the elevator opening, her brother walked out of it.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I took another number for a night, but now i booked fifteen. You can leave." He spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"Okay, but let me pay first." Yoohyeon spoke.

"You can pay whenever you want, we need you to send her outside." Jihoon spoke.

Yoohyeon looked at Jihoon, "I will send her outside after i pay. Do you have any problem with that?" She asked.

"No." He replied.
_

Yoohyeon waited for her driver to arrive after calling him to bring some cash, till then she walked inside the room.

Closing the door, she walked towards Minji, "Tell him that we had sex. He will be pissed off..." She spoke with a smile and went towards the bed. Sitting on it she removed her phone from her pocket.

"Are you going to return again?"

The silver haired girl looked up at her. "Return for what? I just came to check how it feels, i don't know if i will return..." Yoohyeon answered and focused on her phone.

"You will leave after paying? I heard your brother's voice, did he book me?" Asked Minji, her hands clasped tightly, in nervousness.

"Yeah, I'll leave after paying. He did book you...-"

They heard the door being knocked.

Yoohyeon walked towards the door and opened it, she took the cash from her driver and gave the cash to Jihoon.

She looked back at Minji who was staring at her continuesly.

"Bye fifteen!" Yoohyeon exclaimed with a smile before leaving the room.