CH-10

[Yoohyeon's POV]

It has been few weeks since I've met fifteen, i got busy in work but now i know that Yesim visits her everyday without missing, he would only miss weekends.

I wonder why he likes fifteen, what if fifteen likes him back? I need to ask her indirectly, it's rare for Yesim to go at the same brothel.

I do know that he have been to several brothels before but the way he is stuck to fifteen... I don't like it.

Today I've planned to visit her. I'm kind of excited to see her again.

•••••••

The silver haired girl walked inside the room and waited for the prostitute to arrive.

Yoohyeon saw her in a red lingerie, which was a theme for all the prostitutes there.

Yoohyeon watched her walking inside, she locked the door and looked at Yoohyeon.

"Sit..." Yoohyeon gestured towards the bed. Minji walked towards it and sat over it.

"How many customers did you do today?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Four..." The purple haired girl answered.

"Oh... Don't you get tired?" Asked Yoohyeon.

Minji opened her mouth to say something but she stopped when Yoohyeon continued, "Nevermind, it's your job right... You look sexy by the way..." Yoohyeon complimented with a smile.

"Thank you." Minji gave a slight bow.

"If you don't mind... Can we kiss?" Asked Yoohyeon, she dragged her chair towards Minji.

"Sure."

•••••••

[Yoohyeon's POV]

She looked so sexy in that lingerie, i was definitely turned on.

I did asked her for a kiss but i feel like she is disturbed.

She looks extremely disturbed.

I placed my hands over her shoulders, then i was not in the mood anymore, so i leaned back on my chair, "Are you good?" I asked.

She chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Yeah... I'm good." She replied with a smile.

I don't believe her. What if she is showing me a fake smile because her eyes are already glossy, is she about to cry?

"You can tell me. I won't tell anyone. I promise." I spoke.

"It's nothing..." She replied, shaking her head.

"Cool..." I got up from the chair and started walking towards the other side of the bed.

"You didn't tell me the story about the strict rule..." I spoke, i placed my wallet on the table with my phone beside it.

_

Laying down on the bed, i stretched my arms with a yawn.

She stared at me while i was yawning, that made me feel a little embarrassed.

"Are you going to sleep?" She asked.

"Yeah...-"

"You know this is a brothel, not some hotel where you can rest."

•••••••

"You know this is a brothel, not some hotel where you can rest." Minji replied to Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl furrowed her eyebrows at Minji's sudden bitterness. She sat up on the bed.

"I'm paying, so i can do whatever i want." Yoohyeon replied.