CH-13

Waking up, Yoohyeon sat up on the bed.

"Finally..." Minji walked outside of the bathroom in a robe, her wet hair falling down on her shoulders.

Yoohyeon turned her head to look at her. Minji dabbed her hair with a towel.

"Are you going to talk?" Said the purple haired girl, she walked towards the bed and kept the towel over the bed, taking a small bottle of perfume from the table, she sprayed it over her collarbones, she kept the bottle at it's previous place, "I love this perfume." She admitted with a smile, opening the knot of her red robe, she let it fall on the floor.

"Let's cuddle... I missed you." Minji spoke, she got over the bed and pulled Yoohyeon towards her by her collar.

She heard a little 'tsk' from Yoohyeon.

"Why are you grumpy?" Said Minji, getting on her knees, her hands fell over her lap.

"I'm hungry and sleepy..." Yoohyeon replied.

The silver haired girl layed down opening her arms widely. Minji layed down beside her, her head rested over Yoohyeon's arm.

"How have you been?" Asked the purple haired girl.

"Good, how about you?" Yoohyeon questioned.

"I've been doing better..." Minji smiled at Yoohyeon, slightly looking up at her.

"Did you ask any one of them about dating me?" Minji questioned.

"Not yet..." Yoohyeon replied.

"It must be hard to accept that you will be dating me..." The purple haired girl spoke, resting her hand over Yoohyeon's abdomen.

"To be honest... It is."

Minji furrowed her eyebrows at Yoohyeon, "Oh? You're ashamed to date me...?"

"No... I mean, because of the people I'm surrounded with. It's hard to tell them about you... I'm trying. I didn't get proper rest these days so i didn't talk about it to anyone, i will start trying again..."

"Your brother must be at a hospital. Why did you not get a proper rest then?"

"My sister is just like him. She keeps arguing over small things..." Yoohyeon whispered.

Minji hummed and placed her leg over Yoohyeon's legs.

"So are you going to date me or not?" Asked Minji.

"I will... I don't know, i need to convince my dad first..."

"If he denies you from dating me...?"

"I don't think he will deny." Yoohyeon replied.

"What if he does, what will you do?" Asked Minji.

Yoohyeon didn't answer her question, she sighed looking down at Minji.

They both heard a knock over the door.

Minji sat up, Yoohyeon mirrored her action.

"Let's be positive. I think he will agree, he is a lawyer. Won't he be a little open minded?" Yoohyeon questioned at the end.

"I hope so..." Minji replied.

_

Yoohyeon walked out of the room and saw Jihoon. "You weren't waiting here, were you?" She asked.

"No, i wasn't..." Jihoon answered. She handed the cash to him and left.

•••••••

Yuyan walked towards her bed at night, she was almost free since Yesim was still in the hospital.