CH-9

"Where's Yoohyeon? It's already eleven pm." Yeongsun spoke looking at Yejun. They sat on their chairs for the dinner.

"She will be here in few minutes." He replied.

They looked up at Yesim who walked out of his room with a small suitcase in his hand, "Where are you going?" Asked Yejun.

"I have some work to deal with..." He spoke with a smile, "It's urgent."

"Alright, send Yuyan to have dinner with us." Yejun spoke.

"She just had her lunch." Yesim spoke.

"It's night Yesim, she must've eaten her lunch at afternoon."

"No need, you both continue." Yesim spoke and started walking out of the mansion.

"I can't believe I've raised him." Yejun whispered looking at his back.

"Dad, you get emotional quickly... It's okay if he doesn't want his wife to have dinner..." Yeongsun spoke resting her hand over her father's wrist.

"Get her down for dinner." Yejun spoke.

"Yesim told us not to-"

"Call her Yeongsun. Yesim left." Yejun replied.

Yeongsun rolled her eyes and got up from her chair.

_

Knocking on the door, Yeongsun folded her arms, "Dad is calling you for dinner..." She spoke looking at Yuyan who was laying on the floor, her clothes were pretty messed up.

"Get up quickly, don't overreact." Said Yeongsun before leaving.

_

The servants served the food to them and went away.

Yuyan had a slow pace in eating her meal, she was comforted by Yejun to eat slowly.
_

Yeongsun was done with her meal but was still sitting there watching Yuyan.

"Hello everyone!"

They all looked up at Yoohyeon who walked inside with a smile waving at them.

"Where were you?" Asked Yeongsun.

"Office...?" Yoohyeon spoke, walking beside Yuyan, she dragged a chair for herself and sat over it.

"I called your company, you weren't there..." Yeongsun replied.

"Why would you call her company? You can call me instead..." Yejun spoke.

Yeongsun folded her arms and locked her gaze with her father, "Why do you care and why do you only care about her?" She asked.

"It's not about caring, it's about you calling my company without calling me or dad." Yoohyeon interfered. "I'm hungry, let's not have this talk." Yoohyeon added, She looked at Yuyan beside her eating silently.

"Yesim isn't home?" She asked them.

"No, he went for some work."

"Okay..." Yoohyeon checked the timing on her wrist watch and she knew her brother was definitely at work place.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

I was sitting on the floor waiting for him to arrive, he was inside the bathroom.

He walked outside, completely naked and took a chair, sitting over it, he folded his arms, "It's so funny..." He spoke and started laughing, clapping his hands in between.

"Do you know what's funny?" He asked me.

"No sir..." I replied.

"Yoohyeon."