CH-12

[Yoohyeon's POV]

Three days later, i visited her again, she was telling me how fast her bruises were healing and she was getting better.

"Look, now my skin looks better, right?" She asked me, showing her abdomen.

I could still see the bruises which were now dry but they were still there.

I'm really confused on how to answer her...

"Yeah..." I replied with a slow nod.

"Thanks... I was really worried that you would stop visiting me..." She spoke placing her hands on the side.

"Hm, i want to show you something..." I whispered, taking out my phone, i searched for the video of Yesim.

"What's your brother's name and age?" She whispered next to me, resting her head over my shoulder.

"Yesim, Thirty four." I spoke.

"What about you?" She asked me.

"Twenty eight."

"I'm twenty one..." She spoke with a smile.

I gave her a nod, before i handed the phone to her. She played the video, her facial expression was changing from shocked to an happy one.

_

She handed me the phone back, "I feel very much better now... but don't make decisions in a hurry. Your brother is scary." She spoke.

That is true and i am actually scared of him.

After what I've done to him, there's no way he would let me live in peace.

"Can you tell me when you met him?" I asked, i kept my phone inside the pocket and faced her.

"I was fourteen, when i met him..." She replied.

I crossed my legs over the bed, "You didn't join this brothel at your own will?" I asked.

"No..." She replied with a hesitancy, "Sorry, i just lied because you were a stranger to me and i wasn't ready to open myself up."

"Okay... I understand."

"When i met him the first time... It was horrible...he still is, but the things he has done with me on that first night, i might not be able to forget those moments...-" she stopped and held my hands, "Do you want to know about it...-"

"Yes, i want to know." I spoke without hesitation. She gave me a smile, her hands were gripped tightly over mine.

"He first slapped me, ordered me to get on the floor, on my knees, he kept warning me that if i don't address him by 'Sir' he will be angry..." Her voice started breaking at the end, "Then he had sex with me. It wasn't just sex..." She licked the bottom of her lips in nervousness and i heard a sigh from her mouth.

I intertwined our fingers, "If you're uncomfortable, you don't have to describe-"

She waved her hand in the air, "I want to speak."

I gave her a nod and she continued.

"I didn't wanted that sex. He would choke me till i gasped for air, he liked seeing me struggle, he kept slapping me when we were in intimate positions... He gave me hickeys which were agressive... I never wanted to be with him... I had no idea i was going to be here and my normal life would become completely hell. I was a normal girl going to a regular school, with my friends, i had a family of my own..." She broke out into a sob, her tears weren't stopping, her chest was falling up and down with her shaky breaths, "I... Hate being here." She admitted, wiping her tears away.
_