CH-4

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Physical abuse.

•••••••

She focused on her work with a glass of alcohol on the table, it was almost three am and she had to complete the presentation for the upcoming meeting.

Her concentration was soon disturbed, when she heard a rapid knocking on her door.

She couldn't help but let out a sigh, knowing who was knocking on the door.

Closing the laptop after saving her work, she walked towards the door.

Opening it, she found Yesim's wife.

The black haired girl clasped her hand, "Please... He is..." She tried forming her words through her bruised lips, Yoohyeon peeked outside of her room and saw Yesim walking towards them.

The black haired girl quickly walked behind Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon slightly turned at the girl, "I can't interfere." She spoke.

"Yoohyeon, move aside." The silver haired girl looked at Yesim, who's fists were clenched tightly, depicting his anger.

Yoohyeon placed her hands over his shoulders, "Calm down, what happened...-"

"I said move!" Yesim yelled at her. He walked towards his wife, and gripped over her upper arm, "Fucking bitch, don't hide!" He dragged her by her hair.

The black haired girl made an eye contact with Yoohyeon, she was struggling to breath when Yesim started choking her, "You aren't supposed to run out of the room." He spoke, keeping his grip tight over her throat.

"Yesim, what happened?" Asked the silver haired girl, she gripped over Yesim's hand and moved him away from his wife.

"She was trying to convince me." He spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"Convince you what?"

"She wants to go to work. It's not like we are starving her here, she still wants to work!" He exclaimed.

"I'll explain it to her, don't worry." Yoohyeon spoke with a reassuring smile.

"No, don't interfere." Yesim spoke, he locked his gaze with his wife, "Let's go..." He spoke.

"I will explain her to not join any kind of job. You should calm down..." Yoohyeon turned Yesim around and walked him towards his room.

_

Yoohyeon locked the door.

"Am i always going to witness this stupid drama?" Said Yoohyeon, walking towards her table, she poured water in an empty glass and walked towards her sister in law.

The girl took the glass in her hands, "Thanks..."

"Did you not see the red flags before marrying him?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"He wasn't like that before." Yuyan spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

"Divorce him. I can't keep helping you, you know my relation is not good with him." Yoohyeon explained, turning the chair towards Yuyan's direction, she sat over it.

"He won't agree to divorce me." She spoke.

Yoohyeon didn't reply, after drinking the glass of water Yuyan stayed there for awhile, Yoohyeon continued making her presentation.

At four am, Yuyan decided to leave the room.

•••••••

The next they all of them sat on their chairs for the breakfast.