CH-14 (M)

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Sensitive content, sexual assault, Mature scene ahead.

•••••••

Yejun was called into the hospital, he walked inside the ward where Yesim was admitted.

Zac followed Yejun inside the ward.

They watched Yesim sitting up on the bed, his leg had a plaster, his face was swollen, his lips were red, it had dried skin, peeling off of it.

Yesim opened his eyes to look at Yejun.

"The doctors said, he can take a discharge today." Zac spoke averting his gaze at Yejun.

"I... Want to talk to you..." Their gaze fell on Yesim, his speech was a little slow in pace. Yesim kept staring at Yejun.

"Leave us alone..." Yejun spoke looking at Zac.

Zac gave a nod and left.

_

Once Zac left, Yejun walked towards Yesim, he sat beside him on the bed.

"Dad... I love someone..." Yesim started, Yejun didn't interfere. "I met her at a brothel... Her name is Minji..." Yesim whispered in a lower voice.

"Minji?" Asked Yejun raising his eyebrows.

"Yes, Yoohyeon...she used to abuse her. When i met Minji she told me that Yoohyeon harasses her, abuses her... I fell for Minji. I try saving her from Yoohyeon and that's why she did this to me..." Yesim pointed a finger towards his mouth.

"Please dad..." He held his father's hand, "Help me... I want you to get Yoohyeon rid of Minji." He whispered, "I want Minji..."

Yejun gave him a slow nod, "Yoohyeon abusing Minji is wrong but you loving Minji? What about Yuyan?"

"I'll divorce her... Now i want Minji, please help me dad..." Yesim pleaded.

"I'll see...-"

"No! You need to do something dad! Keep Yoohyeon away from Minji!" Yesim exclaimed.

Yejun got up from the bed without answering and walked towards the door.

•••••••

When Yoohyeon arrived at her company, she was met with Jiseon who kept shouting at her in front of everyone so Yoohyeon had kick her out with the help of her guards.

Yoohyeon wasn't able to focus on her work, today she had planned to meet Minji and she knew Minji would ask her if she was ready for the date because Minji liked her back, she never confessed it but it was the urgency in Minji's tone whenever she asked about them dating.

Mikasa entered inside with the files she took from the employees, "Sign them... Read it first." She spoke placing the files over the table.

"Okay..." Yoohyeon whispered and took the files one by one.

•••••••

[Minji's POV]

Today she was wearing a pink coloured hoodie, with a blue jeans, a beanie over her head.

She looked so cute, i couldn't stop teasing her in the elevator, she gave me few annoying looks. She hates it when i call her cute.

Jihoon kept looking at us.

He told me to not be friendly with Yoohyeon and i gave him a nod.

Yoohyeon didn't say anything here, because she doesn't want him to know that we are close to each other.