Chapter Three

Christian's POV

I never thought it would be that easy, I never dreamed she would possibly give in to giving me another chance. I expected to have to all but get down on my knees and beg for her forgiveness, which was something I would be willing to do for her. I don't believe I have ever wanted something as badly as I want my friendship with Anastasia to work; I miss her, to say the least.

Anastasia was the only person, my family included, who I've ever let some of my ever present boundaries down for. I never wanted too lose her, yes she was across the country in Virginia, but she had always been there for me. She tried very hard to be a sufficient outlet for me, but in the end Elena won out.

Many people would see what Elena did as wrong, they would view her as a pedophile, they wouldn't see how much she actually helped me. I remember the day she told me to stop communicating with Anastasia, I also remember the repercussions after she had to tell me a second time.

She had me across the whipping bench in her basement, which served as her playroom, it hadn't been to long since I had agreed to be her submissive. I was still just starting out so she was, she thought she was, going easy on me, giving me simple commands.

"Why were you late this afternoon, Christian?" She probed, I knew the moment I walked in the door I was twenty minutes late, and for that I was to be punished.

" I... I-" I hesitated, she struck me sharply with the bullwhip against my back, I hissed sharply against the pain.

"Do not hesitate to answer me when I ask you a question." She snapped at me.

"I was talking to Ana," I say quietly, I must remember my place, I think to myself. She doesn't strike me again, instead she asks me a follow up question.

"You're very attached to my niece, aren't you?" Whenever Elena speaks of Anastasia her voice is soft and fond, I knew she loved Ana very much, despite not seeing her very often.

"Yes," I say avoiding hesitation, my job is too please her, I tell myself this over and over.

"I want you to break all contact with her; you are never to speak to my niece again. This is for your own good, as well as mine, and Anastasia's." She says in a tone telling me she is not to be argued with, I don't say anything; I can't. When I continue to be mute she commands me to answer her.

"I can't lose Ana, I need her." My voice is soft and pleading, very unusual for me, I wait for the familiar bite of the whip to cross over my skin, but it doesn't come. I become hopeful after a while, seeing as nothing has happened, maybe she will give me this. Perhaps if I can make Anastasia a hard limit before she delivers an ultimatum I could keep her.

"Kneel before me," She commands abruptly, bringing me out of my revere, I do as I'm bidden. I kneel before her in the way that she's taught me to do so, she stands before me observing me silently, I am quick to keep my eyes cast down, until told to do otherwise. "You may look at me."

When I do look at her I find that she looks unhappy, not uncommon I recall now, she frowns down at me. I say nothing waiting for her continuance, wracking my brain for a way to make this a hard limit without breaking any of the rules, I'm not allowed to speak until bidden; so of course she has the upper hand.

"Do you really believe that? That you need Anastasia?" Her face is stone cold, I don't know what to say, I've always believed I needed Anastasia on some level. She's the only person who encourages me, who I actually listen too, to accept the love of my family; and too accept her love. "You need to learn control, Christian. I can teach you that, what can Ana offer someone like you?"

"She cares for me," I murmur, avoiding her eyes. "She says she needs me, she's the only friend I have ever had." I know I sound childlike, but I am in a corner, I have no idea how to go about fighting her on this. It's difficult to fight Elena on anything, I am a submissive, therefor I can in no way be assertive, that will only make it worse for me in the end.

"Christian, my dear boy, I understand. But if you care for Ana, and I mean really care for her, you will let her go. Be selfless enough, love her enough, to let her have a normal life." I bite down on the inside of my jaw at Elena's words, suppressing my urge to interrupt her.  "We both know that all you will ever do, unintentionally I'm sure but all the same, is cause her pain and suffering. All you will ever do is hurt those around you, you need to gain the control to let them go, or to hold them at arms length."

"You are never to speak to Anastasia again. Am I understood, Christian?" I want to scream, Elena has just put everything I've ever believed into words, and it hurts to hear someone voice them aloud. I know she's right, Anastasia deserves so much better.

"Yes, Mistress Elena." I mumble, I'm not sure if at this point in time I actually intended to keep my word, but humored her all the same.

After it was settled, as much as it could possibly be, Elena decided I had made her very unhappy. She whipped me, the braided nylon popper of the bullwhip licked across my skin eighteen times in total; she proceeded with a very harsh punishment fuck, in which I was not allowed to come. I was fifteen at the time, my restraint was small to nonexistent, I came, which in return made her quite unhappy with me. Though, thankfully, I was due back home soon, so my punishment for coming when told not too would have to wait.

I went home that night and talked to Anastasia when she called at nine o'clock like she did every night. She informed me that her parents were getting a divorce, that her mother had been having an affair for quite some time, her revelation made me feel no better about what I had been demanded to do.

I knew it was inevitable, Elena would find out I had disobeyed her, I wasn't wrong.

She found out, through my unwitting mother, less than a week later. By then Anastasia and her mother had moved in with a man named Steven Morton, Ana was very unhappy with the entire ordeal. My punishment for disobeying Elena was brutal, too say the least. I was whipped, paddled, and flogged; she even went to the extent of beating my balls, I pissed blood for three days.

Looking back on these events now, I realize why I became a good submissive, I was scared to death of making her angry again. Though as time went on, I wanted what she had, I wanted the power and control over another person. Which I suppose is why I am a dominant now.

A/N: Hey guys! The picture is of Christian when Elena began 'teaching' him. Chapter Three in Christian's POV, this is just a filler chapter due to writers block. It's a bit demented I know, but that's what 'the lifestyle' was all about right? So three votes and three comments for Chapter Four? I am fully prepared to upload Chapter Four today! Thanks for all of you all's support!!

Chey xx