Chapter Four

A/N: Okay guys, long time no see right?

Yeah I suck, I know. I was so busy this summer, I wrote when I could and I have the next three chapters written ready to be typed!! I promise to keep up from now on okay? So, 6 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter? And I've changed a few certain things about the story line, the only one I can think of right now is that Anna has always believed that Ray was Biologically her father.

After my very early morning conversation with Christian, I couldn't seem to be able to sleep, not very much regardless. I kept trying to go over what the worst-case scenario between Christian and Elena could possibly be, and when I finally thought of the absolute worst thing that could have happened between them; I found that it wasn't something I wanted to think about. I woke up fairly early that morning, once I finally got to sleep that is, I was up, showered, decently dressed, and downstairs eating a banana before 9:30.

Elena swooped into the kitchen to grab her breakfast to go, she takes food from home and picks up her coffee on the way. She has to go into the newest salon branch this morning; it was the first Saturday since they've opened which will make it very busy I'm sure. I decided last night that since Christian and I will probably be discussing Elena, and deep down she would probably know that, I've decided not to tell her that I will be spending my Saturday with him.

"Good morning Ana, you look lovely dear. Where are you off to this morning?" She asked smiling kindly at me, I smiled back at her politely and wracked my brain to come up with another person that I could possibly spend my day with.

"Katherine Kavanagh's," I say after a moments pause, "You remember her right? Her Dad was friends with Ray, he owns his own company now."

"I remember, just be careful Ana. Kate isn't what you would call a 'good influence,' just don't do anything I wouldn't do. Okay?" She says, I smile slightly knowing that's something Ray would have said to me if the circumstances were the same. "Also I'm having a few friends over tonight for a small... social gathering. You don't mind do you?"

"I wouldn't do anything like that anyway, I promise. And no of course not, if you don't mind though I'll probably stay in my room; I have a lot of things to get done before I start school Monday." I assure her, I do feel bad for lying about who I'll be with but not bad enough to change my story now.  She smiles kindly at me before hurrying off to the front door, I'm pretty sure she was running a little late, seeing as the Salon opened at eight and it's after nine-thirty.

Christian arrived fifteen minutes early, which I expected, when I opened the door I couldn't help but feel embarrassment at the fact that I'm completely overdressed in comparison to Christian.

"You look beautiful, Ana." Christian says kindly giving me a wolfish grin, "Although, I thought we'd go hiking, avoid the public eye. So it would be just you and me." He sounds confident in himself, and confidence I wish I had.

According to three separate shrinks I have an eating disorder, one concluded that I am ashamed of my body the way that it is. I don't believe I do but Ray always acted as though the shrinks knew me better than I did myself, who knows, maybe they did.

As I made my way back down the stairs from changing, I heard Christian's voice before I saw his face, "Have you eaten this morning Anastasia?"

"I... Umm... Yes." I stammered quickly, he was frowning as he came into view, obviously not satisfied with my answer.

"What have you eaten this morning?" He probed after a moment; I looked up at him shyly, not wanting to disappoint him. I'm very familiar with the fact that Christian has issues with wasted food; he also has issues when he believes someone is starving themselves. I sighed knowing he wasn't going to be pleased by my answer, and I really didn't want to argue with him today.