Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Thank you all for your support, it means so much more to me than you know I hope you like it! 

Soundtrack 

Flightless Bird, American Mouth

I Don't Want to Live Forever, Zayn Malik and Taylor Swift

I Put a Spell on You, Annie Lennox (I love this song.)

Closer, Chainsmokers

Chey xxx

     With the simplest of grace Christian trails his fingers up and down my spine in the elevator, as it slowly makes its way up to the pent house. I look up at Christian and he's gazing at me, his grey eyes are so confused, I bring my hand up to his cheek.

"You're so confusing. I'm reading such mixed messages, I mean first you say you don't want to do things like that, but you seemed quite willing earlier. I'm so confused." He says, a burning intensity of anxiety in his eyes, he used to be so cocky and now he's not. It's like he's lost some sort of edge about himself.

"I never said I didn't want to do anything with you, Christian," I look up at him, I know we both know that I was completely clear, but I don't want to simply say I changed my mind. He says nothing, a sort of smile playing on his lips, "It's just that you are experienced, and I'm not, I just wanted it to be known that I'm not going to just have sex with you." I say emphasizing the last two words.

"So, you do want to do things with me?" He asks, his voice sounds hopeful, and at the same time more arrogant now, I feel my face heat up, as anxiety sparks in my stomach. I know Christian hurt me, but I thought the same way about other people, and they did. He doesn't push the question, he stands there gazing at me, the elevator pings startling me so that I jump.

"I wouldn't mind doing things with you Christian," I say quietly, as we make our way through the great room to his bedroom, he looks down at me smiling arrogantly, I pull my lip between my teeth looking away from him, as anxiety spikes in my stomach. "Christian, I've never done anything like that, not the things that you're interested in any of it, after what happened with S... him. My Mom's husband. I was never interested."

"You never did anything with Kaleb?" He asks me incredulously, I simply shake my head in response, he stares at his mouth practically on the floor which makes this a bit amusing even though it definitely shouldn't be. "Anastasia, you're nineteen, nearly twenty, how have you avoided that? I mean Kaleb did seem to be the type to care of how you felt, but still."

"I didn't, you know I didn't." I state simply, not looking away from him as I sit on his bed, his eyes suddenly become quite understanding. "He did care how I felt, I suppose that's why we worked but nothing ever felt right. I guess I spent so much time waiting for someone to measure up to Jane Austen or Tessa, that I was waiting for something exceptional. And now you've wriggled your way back into my life, and I think you're that exceptional factor that I've been waiting for. Not only that but I feel safer with you than anyone else, even Kaleb."

"You feel safe with me?" He sounds surprised, he sits beside me and takes my hand, there is a bit of dark alternate meaning behind his words, I look away for a moment and look back to him. The next thing he says is quite a bit more serious than before. "I'm glad. I want you to feel safe with me."

"Please don't make me regret it," I whisper refusing to look away from him, he frowns and leans down to kiss me.

"I won't." He promises.

He leans in to kiss me running his hand up my leg, he skips my mouth moving his lips to my ear, nibbling and biting at my ear lobe warranting a small moan to escape my lips. All of my insides clench as his hands begin to roam my body, starting at my breast. His hands find the hem of my shirts and he begins to tug up, pulling my shirt over my head. He brings his hands behind me, fumbling with the hooks of my bra.

Fear prickles in my belly, I've never thought of myself as pretty, and the thought of Christian seeing me naked gives me anxiety. Not missing a single beat he stands taking my hands, and begins working at the buttons on my pants, pulling them down as he moves to his knees, he kisses each of my hip bones, before standing to his feet. I reflexively move my hands to cover myself, he catches my hands before I can even get my hands where I want them to be.

"Hey," He whispers he pulls me to him, leaning in to whisper in my ear, I peek up at him afraid to see his expression, his head is cocked to one side. He takes my chin in his hands pulling my head up to reach his eyes, his grey beautiful eyes. His hands are so warm, he smiles down at me making me wonder if I've just said that out loud. "You're a beautiful young woman, Anastasia. Don't you dare hang your head as though you are afraid of how you look, because to be quite frank, I'm estatic. I'm the first one whose looked at you in this way. I could look at you all day, it's a joy to be the one to stand here and gaze at you."

"Lie down," He whispers in my ear, I do as I'm bid immediately, not nearly as afraid as I thought I would be. He lies down with me, facing me, bringing his hand down, past the valley between my breasts, and down my stomach, his hand freezes directly above my panty line. "Tell me what you want, Ana."

"Christian, please don't make me say it." I whimper, I feel him frown against my neck, his mouth keeping up with his gentle assault, sucking and nibbling on my neck.

"I need you to tell me, I need to know my limit..." He whispers into my ear, taking my ear lobe between his teeth, nipping at it, a bit harder than before. "I don't know my limits with you. I'm a drunk who doesn't know when he's went far enough."

"I want you to touch me," I rush the words out and he smiles at me, a shiver runs down my spine as soon as his hands reach inside my panties. I hear him suck in a sharp breath through his teeth and he leans in kissing me deeply, I don't know if I should be afraid, he is so much more experienced than I am after all. I feel a gentle pinch inside me, I whimper, he pulls his hand away instantly.

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again" He says quickly, apologizing, he thinks that hurt me? I look up at him, his pupils are dilated and there's something within them that I can't quite place... lust? I grab his hand and begin to inch it back to where it was before, he looks at me curiously.

"Don't stop," I whisper, my voice not sounding at all like my own, and for just a moment he looks almost shy, he gives me a half smile as his hands renters my panties. As he started again it feels like he's just rubbing me, but why does it feel so good? I feel that slight pinch again, a moan leaves my lips, as he brings his back to my neck.

"Does that feel good, baby?" He asks into the base of my neck, I don't understand why those filthy words sound so hot leaving his lips, I moan again and his fingers slow. "Yes or no, Ana?"

"Yes," I manage to say, I have absolutely no control over the things my body is doing right now, and I love it. I feel those muscles getting tighter and tighter inside me, like somethings building. I close my eyes, gripping the sheets beneath me as my back arches off Christian's bed, holy hell, and my legs begin to stiffen.

'You're so wet, God I want you Ana," He thrusts his finger once more inside me and that's all it takes for me to fall apart in his hands, my body convulsing and my mind shattering into a thousand pieces. He kisses me, hard, his tongue in my mouth effectively absorbing my moans.

He just doesn't stop.