CHAPTER NINETEEN

GUADA moaned deliciously. Her dreams were far too vivid in her mind. She could even feel him. The warmth of his body on her flesh.

Joe was kissing her. Not just kissing, he was
touching her. Sa bawat bahagi ng katawan niyang nadadaanan ng kamay nito. His tongue, slow and deliberate, was branding her.

She felt the hot and moist whisper of his breath against her shoulder and neck...
She could feel his fingers feathering her naked
spine...

Naked. Yes.

In her dreams, wala siyang damit. And she wished the sensual dream would never end...
She bucked when his teeth scraped her breast
lightly, sending ripples of tingling electricity orbiting through her...

When his fingers stroked the inside of the length of her thighs Guada tensed. She shouldn't have. This was only a dream. A sensual dream which she meant to last.

She relaxed.

She felt his fingers moving over her thighs,
massaging the sensitive inner sides. She gasped at each stroke he made.
Hindi pa siya nananaginip kahit kailan nang
ganito.

Tila may daloy ng kuryenteng gumagapang sa mga binti niya subalit bakit parang walang lakas ang mga iyon? Tila ba siya tinatangay ng malalaking alon sa dagat. Nilulunod siya ng nagmamadali at matinding pangangailangang hindi niya kayang ipaliwanag.

Halos lunurin siya ng sensasyong lumulukob sa
kanya. Soft moans escaped her as Joe continued to assault her with his tongue and fingers. Her fingers gripped at his shoulders. Narinig niya ang pag-ungol nito...

Had she hurt him?

The dream was so vivid she didn't want to wake up.

"Sweetheart..." he whispered, "tell me to stop.
Oh, god, this isn't right. Hindi ko kayang pigilan ang sarili ko..."

She frowned. Hindi niya nauunawaan ang sinasabi nito. Bakit siya hinihilingan ni Joe na pahintuin ito sa ginagawa? When in her mind nothing mattered now but the desperate and urgent need she had for him.

She was immobilized in waves of sensation. It was riddling her senses. And her hunger for him need to be satiated.

She reached for him; breathing up through her
nose, inhaling his familiar scent. He bent his head andntook one nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. He bit her lightly and swirled his tongue over the luscious tip. She was on fire.

She tilted back her head, arching into him; asking for more. He kissed the sensitive flesh of her ribs down to her stomach.
"Please... please. Do anything you want but don't stop, Joe, please..." she begged him to go on.

"You'll hate me, sweetheart..." He seemed to be
in agony.

"I will never hate you, Joe. Never. You know I
always loved you."
She knew her eyes were closed. Ni hindi niya
natatandaang nagmulat siya ng mga mata sa panaginip niya. But she visualized him moving on top of her.

Nararamdaman niya ang paghawi nito sa
nanghihinang mga binti niya. In her dreams she could feel his big hand on her buttocks, lifting them... and pressed them closer against him.

Then he came to her... into her...

Kung hindi dahil sa ginawang mariing halik ni Joe ay kumawala sana ang sigaw niya. Biglang nagmulat ng mga mata si Guada.

"Sweetheart... Guada... I didn't expect this... you're so... so tight..."

Her eyes flew open!
Totoo ang nangyayari!
It wasn't a dream. It was all real.