Prologue

Pantala had been good after the Tree Wars ended and now everyone was able to enjoy life. Queen Wasp, the Queen of Hivewings, and Queen Sequoia, the Queen of Leafwings have always been asked the same question from the Silkwings. "Is there going to be a Queen for us?", "can we also have a Queen?", "Who's the next Silkwing Queen gonna be?", and it always seemed to bother them especially Queen Sequoia because she realized how unfair it was to leave the Silkwings without a Queen. Queen Wasp had been writing papers about the Flamesilk Factory because she wanted to change for the Silkwings and move it into the higher level of Wasp Hive for it to be a decision for a job. Queen Wasp was drawing a planning sheet to see the best place to put the Flamesilk Factory when Queen Sequoia entered the room.

Queen Wasp turned, her hanging jewels on her ears clinked against each other. Queen Sequoia looked at Queen Wasp and sighed "we need to find the Silkwings a Queen" Queen Sequoia said "don't you think I know that? But were always so busy that we can't pick and I'm busy planning out something and your busy with Hazel and the rest of the Leafwings, how are we supposed to go through Silkwings and pick?" Queen Wasp asked. Queen Sequoia thought for a moment and remembered Monarch who was dead "what about Monarch's kids, siblings, someone like that unless you killed them all..." Queen Sequoia was hoping that Queen Wasp at least forgotten about one of Monarch's family line. Queen Wasp dug deep into her memory and found a few of the Silkwings she killed within Monarch's family but there was two she didn't kill. Two eggs that have been longed hatched by now.

Queen Wasp told Queen Sequoia that there were two more eggs that she didn't bother killing because she thought that they would just not know their mother. Monarch had around four or six eggs and Queen Wasp only remembered two because she thought she killed the rest of them. "Where were the two eggs last seen" Queen Sequoia asked "if I remember... Mmm..." Queen Wasp stopped, where were the two eggs last seen? "Possibly Bloodworm Hive... No wait... Yellowjacket Hive maybe, I didn't keep them" Queen Wasp sighed "oh, I'll send a note out to Lady Yellowjacket since she has the most Silkwings in her hive, maybe she'll know" Queen Sequoia replied. Queen Sequoia left Queen Wasp alone and grabbed a scroll, she borrowed ink from Wasp's room, and began to write a letter to Lady Yellowjacket.

  𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓛𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒴𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝒿𝒶𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉, 𝓜𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓅 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓜𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓅, 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒿𝑜𝓇 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓀𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓌. 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓀𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓘 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒹𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓘'𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓅 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝑜𝒻 𝓜𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽'𝓈 𝑒𝑔𝑔𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝒹 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓋𝑒. 𝓘𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓀𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓑𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓂 𝓗𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 '𝒮𝒾𝓁𝓀/𝓛𝑒𝒶𝒻 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑒' 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒸𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉.