Chapter 1

The morning was amazing! December had the greatest breakfast that she ever tasted! December was a normal Icewing in Pyrrhia, she went to Jade mountain academy with her friends and lived in Gold winglet. December was such a kind Icewing and loved to eat food and then today, Tamia decided to come back to the winglet with baked goods! Chocolate, muffins, pancakes, and meats. December was so happy when Tamia came in with food and she had enough for everyone to eat! December ate the pancakes, she loved pancakes. "Thank you Tamia!" December smiled "no problem" Tamia replied. December ripped apart her pancakes then watched as Iceberg, another Icewing in their winglet, take small bites. Why was he taking small bites? Because he thought he was the most royal Icewing around and wanted to be "proper" as Tamia would put it.

December rolled her eyes at Iceberg then she felt a nudge from a tiny dragonet. This was Bumblebee the Hivewing! Bumblebee was such a sweet dragonet and one of December's favorites beside DartedVine, Tamia, and Ember. December shared her pancakes with Bumblebee who cutely nibbled on the tiny piece of sweets. Tamia was a messy eater and got syrup all over her and everyone laughed, even Bumblebee let out a cute chuckle. "Tamia, you got syrup everywhere!" Swordtail chuckled "you would get melted candy all over your wings! The you couldn't fly for over a week and we had to spend hours trying to get the candy off of you!" Tamia laughed "hey! Rude" Swordtail replied. Tamia laughed and so did Swordtail. December was just happy to have friends like this, friends who laughed along with each other and not at each other, and friends who acted like family. December smiled and chuckled a bit.

After eating and cleaning up plus washing the syrup off of Tamia. Everyone went to their classes as the day started. December walked alongside Ruby, the Mudwing, and she smiled at her. Ruby was a big and strong Mudwing who loved to fight for her friends and loved to learn. They soon arrived at the History cave where Webs was the teacher! Webs was a Seawing from the Talons Of Peace group but decided to work at Jade mountain academy. Webs was teaching everyone about the history of the dragonets of destiny! Aka the other teachers in the school. "Okay everyone, now that you all are in your seats, I will take attendance" Webs smiled while at his desk. Webs looked up and down multiple times, to the students then back down at the paper. "Okay! Looks like everyone is here now lets start on our lesson about the dragonets of destiny prophecy" Webs said and December was hyped! "Alright, I'm going to be asking you guys a lot of questions to see how much you know about this topic and it's okay if you don't know it" Webs explained then pulled out a scroll full of questions!

December looked around and it seemed like most of them were ready especially Tamia. Tamia talked to the dragonets of destiny most of the time! And even the false dragonets of destiny! December remembered this one time when Tamia, Sunny, and Tsunami took a visit to Queen Glory and stayed at the rainforest for two days. "Alright, question one and this is the easiest question! What are the names of the dragonets of destiny?" Webs asked and Tamia immediately raised her talon "yes Tamia?" Webs said "Tsunami, Sunny, Clay, Starflight, and Glory who was supposed to be an unknown Skywing" Tamia replied and Webs smiled. December was surprised, she didn't know that Glory was supposed to be a Skywing. "I want to be just like Tamia" December whispered over to Iceberg "she spends so much time studying, making friends with these dragonets, and so many other things that her mind is filled with knowledge" Iceberg whispered back.

They learned so much about the dragonets during the time they were with Webs but it was time to leave. December had taken notes to remember for the next time and so had Iceberg. Everyone was in a group like the rest of the team but December bumped into MoonWatcher! MoonWatcher was another smart Nightwing and she had strong visions just like Tamia or Tamia's powers were stronger but it worked out. MoonWatcher's nickname was Moon and she was with Turtle, a smart Seawing with royal blood! "Hey Moon! Hey Turtle!" December beamed "hey December" Moon answered with a smile "how was the History cave?" Turtle asked "it was amazing! We learned a lot about the dragonets of destiny, the fake dragonets of destiny, Darkstalker, etc, plus I got to see how much Tamia knew and she's very smart! I think I might study with her after school today at the library" December explained "we know that Tamia is smart, her powers are stronger than mine and she's friends with us, you guys, the dragonets of destiny, the fake dragonets, the Queens love her, and you know what I'm talking about" Moon replied.