Chapter 6

Orange deviously laughed as her eyes turned from green to light blue and the Pitchwings followed her orders. The Pitchwings flew after the three dragons, their jaws opened and they saw tentacles. December was being chased by at least 5 of the Pitchwings and found out that they could feel from their tentacles so December tried her best to stop and chop them off with her spear. December soon was separated from Io and Snakeroot, she was chased into the Queens throne room and was cornered by the Pitchwings. December didn't give up and battled the Pitchwings but their stingers jabbed her multiple times which cause her to be in pain, their teeth were so sharp, and they were a lot faster than her. One of the Pitchwings finally caught her by the hind leg while she was trying to battle another Pitchwing in the air and slammed her down into a puddle of black goo and now she was stuck to the floor. December groaned as she tried to get up but the goo was too sticky.

Just then, Orange had entered the throne room and looked pleased as she looked around. December growled at Orange but Orange only smiled while putting her talon on December's head. December hissed at Orange, "that's no way to treat royalty, looks like you do need to be fixed" Orange said calmly "let me go!" December growled loudly "I will soon" Orange replied then had her Pitchwings bring in Io and Snakeroot who were wrapped in black cocoons. "no... Let them go now!" Scowled December "I will soon enough, now let's get you all comfy for fixing!" Orange chirped happily. December watched as two of the Pitchwings towered over her and the goo began to rise on her underbelly. December felt the goo and was about to shout when one of the Pitchwings injected her with something that made her throat swell up and dry just like Io when she was stuck on the pedestal in Rebel's Way. December felt raging fire but she couldn't move then she felt drowsy and closed her eyes...

December found herself back with her family and friends and the Icewing kingdom was fixed! It felt so real, was that all just a terrible nightmare? December was sure it was just a nightmare because she found herself awaken in Gold winglet with her friends asking her if she was okay. "December! Your awake!" Silky smiled, "took you long enough" Ember chirped, "you alright? You were asleep for about two days!" Tamia asked as December got up and rubbed her hurting head. December looked out amongst everyone and began crying with joyful tears to see her friends again. "Your alright! I had a terrible nightmare about a Silkwing named Orange and Pitchwings!" December cried "don't worry, it was all just a nightmare, there's no Silkwing named Orange and no such thing as a Pitchwing" Tamia said, she wrapped her huge wings around December and December rested on her. It was all a nightmare! There was no such thing as Pitchwings, no Silkwing trying to take over Pantala, and no Breath Of Evil! Tamia showed December a letter from Lady Scarab and her daughter Jewel.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒢𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓈, 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝑒 𝓛𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒷 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒥𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒶 𝓇𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝒫𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓘'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓉! 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒷𝒾𝑔 𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓇 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒! 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒...

𝓕𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓛𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝒮𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒷 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒥𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁

𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓈