Chapter 14

This was the biggest palace that December had probably ever seen in her entire life! It was bigger than the Summer palace although it did share the similarity of being well hidden but it was so different. The palace was an actual castle that sky rocketed into the air, two massive pavilions were separated from the castle but instead were placed on the sides, the pavilion twisted like the Summer palace and inside the pavilions were huge shelve-like plates that could hold over a thousands dragons on each plate, the pavilion was decorated in deep brown like tree bark and at the top was decorated in bright green like the leaf's that touched the tip, the plates were darker green and lined with black to make the insides look like leaf's, on each side of the pavilion were vines that were tied to the very top and draped down the sides like curtains, two huge, beige bridges connected to the pavilions and were made out of treestuff and wood pulp, the pavilions were also made out of treestuff and wood pulp and painted to look like trees.

Beside the palace were two massive pillars that were a bit smaller than the palace itself but it stretched out from the sides and inside the pillars were floors like the hives and each floor contained markets, shops, and candy stores, hatcheries, and training. The pillars were a light beige with a crown of huge flowers on the top to cover the bland roof, holes in the pillars made entrances for the dragons who flew all the way up, the main entrance was at the sides where another huge bridge connected from the palace to the pillars.

The palace itself was bigger than the pavilions and pillars and sky rocketed into the giant trees. The palace was mainly regular beige with a huge opening for the dragons, many smaller pillars were in random places on the palace and had holes in them for dragons, around the palace were the trees that held more egg-shaped houses, and hammocks. The smaller pillars were dark brown to give the palace a more fancy look, on the ground in front of the palace and near the entrance were two big statue of leaf's wrapping around a giant orb like a cocoon, a pathway made out of smooth stone led to the palace. This was where they would have their feast!

December was so excited to go inside the palace and check out how truly big it was on the inside and her friends were also amazed. Queen Blackberry and Queen Castor had December and her friends follow them as they talked out the palace, pillars, and pavilions. "The palace is called the Sunshine palace and it is one of the only spots where sunlight directly hits during the day, the pavilions are the Sun pavilions, and the pillars are the Temple pillars. This place was build by talons and all that work to have the greatest place in all of the continent!" Queen Blackberry smiled, proud of herself, "how long did it take?" December asked "generations of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears to build this place and it started long before we were born or even thought of we were the last generations to finish this place after our parents died" Queen Blackberry explained "without animus magic!? You guys built this whole place!" December said "yep, no animus's were allowed to build this place in fear that they would lose their minds so they got to relax" Queen Blackberry said "it's beautiful" Tamia said "it's well hidden too, the colors were meant to match the outside into thinking their normal trees but the inside is colorful and mainly sea colors because we love the color blue" Queen Blackberry said "we can tell" Tamia replied.

Queen Blackberry and Queen Castor led them to the entrance of the Sunshine palace and on the inside was colored blue and many other colors. This was the bottom floor and it was made out of smooth and shiny concrete like all the other floors and it was stunning and large with many rooms circle around the walls. "This palace is home to over a million of different Bluewings and Naturewings! The Bluewing and Naturewing kingdoms are mainly for the hunt and of course to stay in but we plan on moving it here to have more dragons being moved here and more houses" Queen Castor said "take a look around and see how beautiful it is" Queen Castor said. December looked around, the floor was made of smooth white concrete with bright blue, thick lines stretching out to the center where a huge orb with pale green and shiny white colors had stood out. (Does that orb mean something? It was at the entrance too and maybe it's a symbol) December thought then she looked up and saw a huge chandelier with leaf-shaped candles and dangling with smaller orbs of pale green and shiny white colors. The walls were a beautiful medium blue but each hole was painted to be aquamarine green and December could see Bluewings and Naturewings peeking out.