Chapter Eight

Act One: The Arrival
Chapter Eight: Room Renovations
***
(POLL RESULTS ARE, Pheme is Jess' mom and she will be the mate of the twins who will be aged up to 17 in this book.)

It was finally the weekend Lena had finished her first week at Forks High and it hadn't been as bad as she thought it would be. She had made friends and was in with the popular girls by the end of her first day which wasn't really a surprise for her.

Lena had gotten everything she needed to transform the room just how she wanted it to look.

Charlie was at work, and Isabella was in her room obsessing over Edward Cullen, while Lena stood in her newly floored and painted room with a smile. The room looked perfect just like in the photo and that was before she got all the furniture together and in place.

She looked to her right "thanks for doing the floors and painting for me Uncle Wes."

The man ruffled her hair "well you did help but of course kiddo." They may not be blood-related but he did treat her like she was actually his niece, "I was in Seattle for business, so I was close enough to make a detour to help my favorite niece out once I was finished in Seattle."

Lena stuck her tongue out at him, "Uncle Wes, I'm your only niece."

"Exactly it's why you're my favorite." Lena laughed as her phone dinged.

"Okay, so that would be the girls, I'll be right back." She made her way downstairs to let them in, Lauren, Jessica, and Angela were going to be helping her with the furniture and the pictures on the walls and getting her closet fixed.

She opened the door and smiled at her friends "thanks for coming to help me out with this, it won't take nearly as long as it would on my own."

Lauren smiled, "of, course Lena." She led them up to her bedroom. As soon as they walked in Lena heard "So I started putting the futon together while you were downstairs."

Now the four girls stood in Lena's bedroom. "Thanks, now girls, meet my uncle Wes... well he's not biologically my uncle but he's my dad's best friend and the closest thing to an uncle that I have on my dad's side at least... he had some business to take care of in Seattle and made a detour to check up on me and I roped him into helping me do the painting and the floors and the heavy lifting and stuff like that."

Wes finished putting the futon together and stood up, "there's that, Lena, where do you want it?" He nodded at the other girls, "hello, it's nice to meet you three."

Lena told him where she wanted the futon. And the three girls were introduced to the man.

The three girls had seen the reference photo, "all right ladies you've all seen the reference photo that my mother sent over so let's work some magic."

That made Wes laugh as they got work putting Lena's bed frame together, between the five of them it didn't take long to get the bed all put together and where Lena wanted it.

So in all, it took the five of them a few hours to get everything set up exactly the way that the Legacy of Aphrodite wanted it and Jessica and Lauren was more than happy to help her fix her closet, being the fashionistas that they were.

On the wall opposite her bed was a bookshelf that she and Wes had put together kind of acting as a wall and behind the bookshelf was a makeshift closet that the girls really worked their magic on making it look better than just the tiny closet that was there it was turned more into a place for storage than anything with the way they worked it out.

After everything was finished, Lena hugged Wes, "thanks again for the help uncle Wes, it would have taken so much longer without your help."

The man smiled and ruffled her hair again, kissing the girl on the forehead, "of course kiddo, happy that I could help you out." then he left.