02. First day on set

As Lizzy went to set, she started shaking, feeling nervous. She saw some guy on his phone; it was surely one of the original actors. "Um, hi," Lizzy said as the guy turned around to look at her. "Oh, Drew," Lizzy said. "I knew that you were coming to set."

"Yeah, um, where's Jonas?" Lizzy interrogated: "Over there, right, then you go left, and you'll see a trailer that says Pate; just knock, and he'll be there." Drew explained, "Thanks," which Lizzy said as she went over to the directions Drew gave her.

Lizzy got to the door, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door. "Come in," Jonas said as she opened the door. "Ah, Lizzy, I've been waiting for you," Jonas said. Lizzy smiled nervously.

"Okay, here are some lines; give me your best." Jonas said as he handed her the script. Lizzy took a deep breath again. "How could you do this to me?" I put all my trust in you," she says in her acting voice.

"Okay, going good," Jonas said while nodding. "No, you're not fine. Just tell me what's going on, and I'll fix it!" Lizzy yelled in her acting voice. The audition went on for 30 more minutes, until Lizzy finished all her lines. "Okay, Elizabeth, just stay there; I'll be finalizing some stuff," Jonas said as he walked out.

Lizzy waited impatiently until he came back in. "Welcome to OBX, Karina Carrera," Jonas said, and Lizzy was so happy. "Oh my gosh, I never knew I would get the role," Lizzy said, and Jonas sighed, "You have a great performance, Liz, welcome."

"Thank you so much," Lizzy said as she hugged Jonas. She went out and jumped for joy when she saw Drew's trailer after walking for a while. She knocked on his door. "Hey, how did the audition go?" Drew questioned

"Welcome Karina Carrera to OBX, baby." Lizzy responded, "Seriously," and Drew said as he hugged her, "I'm glad you've been my friend since we were nine." Lizzy said as Drew's mouth formed a grin.

" Lizzy said as Drew's mouth formed a grin

lizzy.beauregard : happier than ever

drewstarkey : you slay
lizzy.beauregard : ofc i do, i always do

rudeth : WAIT, DID YOU GET THE ROLE??
lizzy.beauregard : 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

carlaciagrant : BILLIE REFERENCE???
lizzy.beauregard : Maybe🤭🤭

jonathandavissofficial : Wait, you got it?
lizzy.beauregard : Hush JD

madisonbaileybabe : I heard
lizzy.beauregard : DO NOT REVEAL I SWER

lilah.pate : i know everything

username : what a gorgeous girl
*liked by creator*

user5 : UGHH, YOURE SO PRETTY!!