37. drama

INTRODUCING...

"Hi, everyone, it's Lizzy Beauregard, and I'd just love to tell you guys, thank you so much for the love and support towards Outer Banks season three and making me feel welcome to the OBX community, and thank you so much for the love of my charact...

"Hi, everyone, it's Lizzy Beauregard, and I'd just love to tell you guys, thank you so much for the love and support towards Outer Banks season three and making me feel welcome to the OBX community, and thank you so much for the love of my character Karina. Don't forget to stream OBX three only on Netflix," Lizzy said, posting for her Instagram. She placed down her phone and walked over to Madelyn, who was sitting on her couch judging herself on the Sarah scenes.

"So, um, do you wanna go later? Dinner with the cast," Lizzy asks Madelyn. Maddy glances at her and pauses the TV. "Yeah, I'm up for that," Madelyn says with a smile.

***

It was now time for dinner with the cast. Lizzy was on her way with Drew; she was too busy talking to Trinity on the production of the next avatar movie. "So, have you received your schedule yet?" She said while applying lip gloss. "No, but where are you going? Date night, I assume."

"Yes, with the obx cast," she said, pouting at the camera. "Well, you look good, have fun," Trinity said. "We're here," Drew said. "Oh, gotta go, love you, Trin, bye, mwah mwah."

"Madisson," she said, embracing her. She then noticed a blonde girl laughing and talking to Rudy. "That's Annalyse; she goes by Lysa; she's a schoolmate of mine," Madison said with a smile. "I see. Are we getting drunk tonight?"

"Of course we are; it'd be boring if we didn't," Maddie replied. Lizzy laughed. "I'll try to make peace with Lysa; talk to you later, Maddie."

Lizzy sits down next to Lysa, then Lysa turns around and grinned at Lizzy. "Hi, Annalyse, right?" She says, pointing at her. "Tis' she, um, and you must be Drew's girlfriend, Lizzy," Lysa says, making her chuckle. "Yeah, tis' she."

"No, I'm kidding, I knew you not just because you're Drew's girlfriend; I know Drew as Lizzy's boyfriend, if I'm being honest," she said, drinking her iced tea. "That makes me so powerful, wow," Lizzy said. "As you should."

A few minutes later, they've gotten a few drinks and finally started drinking. "Cheers to Obx season 3!" Lizzy yelled; you can tell she is already drunk. "WOOOOOO!" the rest of the cast yelled. "Guys, I need to go to the restroom; hold on for a second," Lysa said, walking out of her seat.

As she almost reached the bathroom, she bumped into Drew. "Hey, Annalyse, wait up," he said, which made her turn. "Yes?" she asked. He made her way to her and brushed her hair. "Drew, what?"

"Do you know how pretty you are?" He said, which made Lysa even more confused. "What?" she asked. He was drunk; he doesn't know what his actions are. He then collided his lips with hers; she didn't know what to do, so she just kissed back.

Lizzy was all smiles as she was walking until...it dropped as she saw Lysa and Drew making out. A tear from Lizzy's eye dropped, then she instantly ran out and started his car. But all she could do was yell, swearing, swearing, and swearing. "I'm such an asshole for trusting someone like you, Drew Starkey," she said, starting the car and driving, driving, just driving.