05. filming

lizzy

lizzy.beauregard : set day 1

drewstarkey : LETS DO THIS

madelyncline : YESSSS

madisonbaileybabe : can't wait to finally be your sister, Ahh

username : OMG FINALLY

obx : 🌊

Lizzy gets her outfit prepared. She opened the door of her trailer to get with the rest of the cast members; her eyes first went to Austin, so she walked up to him.

"Austin, hey," Lizzy said as Austin looked at her. "Hey, so you must be that Lizzy girl who will play my lover."

"Kiara's sister, Topper x Karina, is never the endgame." Lizzy said as she put her hand on a straight line, and Austin laughed. "Guys, get here," Jonas said as Austin and Lizzy walked up to them.

"So the scene was filming, um Beuaregard, Bailey, Starkey, stage," Pate said, pointing to his back, Madison, Drew, and Lizzy with his pen.

(they'll be their characters here so lets goo)

Karina went to visit OBX; she wanted to see how everything looked. Suddenly she was lost; she found a guy, and it seems like he knew the way. "Umm, hi," Karina said, tapping the guy's back. He turned around.

"Hey?" He said confusingly, "I'm new to OBX, I'm Karina; could you show me a place to stay?"

"I'm Rafe... Cameron, and I'll show you a place," Rafe said as he hopped into his car. Karina felt uncomfortable being in a stranger's car, but he said he knew a place to stay, so she had no choice.

They've arrived at a fancy motel. "This is great, thanks Rafe," Karina said with a small smile. "Oh, by the way, wanna come to a party tonight? I'll be there." Rafe requested

"Um, yeah, just pick me up whenever, and I'll give my number." Karina said as she took his phone and typed her phone number, "I'll text you," and Rafael said, showing out his phone and walking away, "Me too."

It was time for the party; Karina wore a white dress; she sighed; and Rafe texted saying he was there. She stepped out and headed to Rafe's car.

"Hey, you look great." Rafe complimented Karina, who smiled and said, "Thanks; I actually think I overdressed." Karina said, Rafe scoffed, "If you think you overdressed, remind my stepmother Rose she exists."

"Why would you just insult your stepmother like that?" Karina said in a laughing voice, "It's true though, once my dad was like, "Hey guys, let's go grocery shopping, then Rose put on her best dress, two layers of foundation,mascara, and very red lipstick."

"Oh, yeah, that's definitely overdressing." Karina realized, and Rafe giggled. They talked too much; they already arrived; Rafe opened the door for her "thanks."

They stepped inside the party and went over to Mr. and Mrs. Carrera.

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Carrera, it's nice to see you guys, Anna; you age really well. Stay here, Karina, I'll get some martinis." Rafe said before walking away.

"Carrera? That's my surname too." Karina said, Anna and Mike had a confused look. "What's your name?" Mike interrogated "Karina, Karina Carrera." She answered:

"Mom, calm down. Carrera is a common name," Kiara said. Anna sighed, "Do you have parents?" Anna asked, Karina answered with a head shake, and Mike took a deep breath. "She's your sister, Kiara," Mike said.

"Sister?" Kiara and Karina said at the same time that Rafe came back with the martini, "I'm sorry, Rafe, not now." Kiara said

"And cut! That was perfect, you guys," Jonas said.

lizzy.beauregard has posted on their story

beauregard has posted on their story

Break time