30. the piano room

Lizzy had finished long, hour-long conversations with Drew and Madelyn when she heard her doorbell ring. She stood up and opened the door. "Elena!" Lizzy said in excitement, and she tightly embraced her.

"I see you're packed," says Lizzy, grinning. "Well, I am living here now," Elena says, which made Lizzy laugh. "I'll help you unpack," Lizzy says, opening her suit case and putting some of her clothes in a closet.

Elena glances around the room, then glances at Lizzy. "What's your net worth?" Elena interrogates. "A million dollars," Lizzy says, scrunching her nose. "And I thought I was very rich."

"You are rich! Look at these bags! You make me want to steal them!"

Elena laughs, along with Lizzy; she then hears her phone ring. "Hold on, I'm going to take this," Lizzy says, taking her phone inside her room.

"Hey, Claire, how are you?" Lizzy says. "So, New York, huh?" says Claire. Lizzy then laughs. "Yeah, I grew up here, basically." She explains, "I was just checking up on you. I've got to be at Caitlin's in an hour, so I need to get ready."

"Alright, have fun at Caitlin's!

Lizzy hangs up and walks out of her room to see Elena walking to the door. "I'll take it," Lizzy says before Elena even got to open the door. Oh, okay," says Elena, going back to her suitcase.

Lizzy unlocked the door, saw Drew looking down on his phone, then looked up at Lizzy, her eyes widening, then looked at Elena unpacking her bag. "Stay here for a moment, Elena," says Lizzy, escorting her out of the room.

Then she embraced Drew tightly. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much," says Lizzy in a very happy tone. "Well, so did I, talent; come on, bring it in," Drew says, grinning and hugging her tightly.

As they heard the door open, they rapidly broke the hug, and Drew bit his thumb. "I was going to ask where the water is because I'm really thirsty. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"You're not interrupting anything, but the water is in my room. By the way, I'm going to hang with Drew for a while; you can hang out here."

Oh, sure, no problem," says Elena, entering the suite again. Okay, so where to?" Lizzy interrogates. "Let's take a walk first."

As the two were walking down the street, Drew looked at Lizzy, and she looked at him back, saying, "What?" Lizzy asked softly, "You know, come to think of it, we met here; you wanna visit our old school?" Drew inquired.

"It's a Saturday," says Lizzy. Yeah, but like, there are surely employees there," says Drew. Sure, no problem, let's go."

"Ta-" Lizzy then interrupted Drew. "We can walk; it's not that far," says Lizzy, walking; he then followed her.

They were now at their old school, then a teacher walked up to them and asked, "Lizzy? Drew? Is that you?" The teacher asked, and they both looked confused. "It's me! Mrs. Cecilia Perez-Hernandez, your drama teacher."

Lizzy and Drew's jaws opened in shock. Lizzy then giggled and hugged Mrs. Cecelia. Drew laughed. "May we go to the piano room?" Lizzy asked. "Yeah, go ahead."

"It was nice running into you, Miss Cecelia," Drew says as he starts making his way to the piano room along With Lizzy.

"This place looks the same," says Lizzy, looking at Drew with a smile. She sits down, and Drew goes behind her.

"You should play my tears ricochet," says Drew. Lizzy looks at him. "I've been practicing that since 2020; when it released, I couldn't."

"Do it," Drew says. Lizzy takes a deep breath, then starts. She surprisingly did the full song perfectly; Lizzy laughed, and Drew was proud of her and hugged her from behind.

Lizzy stands up and looks at Drew with a smile that could light up this whole town. Their faces were inches apart, and as Lizzy's eyes fell to his lips, so did Drew's.

"That was impressive; you did well," says Drew. "Thanks, I never knew I would be able to do this," Lizzy was saying until Drew interrupted her by grabbing Lizzy's cheeks and connecting their lips.

Their lips moved in sync; they were enjoying it. They pulled away to catch their breath. Lizzy was shocked by what happened. "Drew..." Lizzy whispered, "Sorry, Liz,
I just-" Drew says, "It's fine, let's grab dinner," says Lizzy, walking out of the piano room.

" Lizzy whispered, "Sorry, Liz,I just-" Drew says, "It's fine, let's grab dinner," says Lizzy, walking out of the piano room

tagged lizzy

tagged lizzy.beauregard
drewstarkey : 🎹
(lets pretend the pics look like bailey, though theyre very far)

madelyncline : SHE PLAYS PIANO???

user1 : DRIZZY REUNION!!

clairevandy : talented girlie🥹🥹
user2 : CLAIRE AND LIZZY ARE FRIENDS NOW?

taylorswift : What song did she plaaay?
lizzy.beauregard : my tears ricochet😉

madisonbaileybabe : AHH BABES ARE BACK
*liked by creator*

user3 : wait is that at a school?
drewstarkey : yeah, it's where me and Lizzy met, the pine street school? Yeah that one
user4 : Wait! I GO TO THAT SCHOOL

user5 : yall are moving on so fast, reminder that she slaughtered her father💀
user6 : yea, but she explained why she killed her father in her recent post
user7 : even if! she's still a murderer
user8 : so was her father?
lizzy.beauregard : jeez, okay I killed my father, but yall dont need to argue in the comments it's DREW'S post💀

obx :👀👀👀👀

lizzy.beauregard : I swear the piano room hasnt changed