16. malina

As Lizzy was reading her script, she got a phone call from an unknown caller. She looked confused and picked it up. "Hello, who's this?" Lizzy questioned, "Liz? You don't know who I am. It's me, Malina...Weissman; we were in an ad together when we were kids." Malina says, and Lizzy is surprised, "You're the Malina Weissman?" Lizzy says she's standing up and putting on her slippers.

"Yeah, I wanted to catch up." Malina said, and Lizzy laughed, "Yeah, um, how's life? Wanna meet up?" Lizzy questioned, "Yeah, um, sure, aren't you busy with, you know, Outer Banks season three?" Malina questions, "Oh! It's my day off; we can meet up at Central Park; how does that sound?"

"Perfect, um. Three pm?" Malina says, "Uh huh," Lizzy said before hanging up the phone. She took a shower and got ready for their meet-up. She slipped on some comfortable clothes and went to her car. "Where are you going, Miss Elizabeth?" Lucas interrogated Lizzy, who turned around and laughed, "Meeting up with Malina; I'll see you later."

She hopped into her car and started driving; she then saw Malina waiting for her. "Mal!" Lizzy said she was waving, and Malina turned around, sprinted to her, and embraced her tightly. "How has life been?" Malina said, linking their arms together. "Just like the same old actress, the popularity of a series of unfortunate events is crazy."

"I know," Malina says.

tagged malinaweissman

(Let's just pretend that's Bailey and Malina)lizzy

lizzy.beauregard : here's a post without drew in it, so sad. anyways love yah mal

clairevandy : at long last
username : damn, you for beef with her?

malinaweissman : girl, you post it without even sending them to me yet

louis.hynes : who r u?
lizzy.beauregard : hmm, idk

drewstarkey : why didn't i visit you

rudeth : lizzy has the best life she ever

madelyncline :  Ughh wishing I was there