33. poguelandia

Lizzy and Drew entered poguelandia, they glanced at each other, and smiled. "This turned out well"

"It's outerbanks, what do you expect?"

Lizzy laughs, and walks down the stairs. Julia came up to her and gave her an embrace "Hey, Julia" says Lizzy "Is there something going on between you and Drew?" Julia asks, smirking while starting a walk. Lizzy walks along with Julia "I wouldn't say no to that"

"So there is something going on"

"It's not a no, and it's also not a yes" says Lizzy, Julia frowns while nodding. "Food?" Julia questions, handing some of her food to Lizzy "Oh, yes" says Lizzy while taking the food, and stuffing it to her mouth.

"Have you not eaten?"

"Not yet today" Lizzy says with a mouth full of chicken. A fan came up to Julia and Lizzy, and asked for a picture. They took a picture with a fan, and walked up to Madison.

"Hey, Madison, is there something going on between Lizzy and Drew? Because this girl said not a no, and not a yes"

Madison stopped drinking her drink, and set it down "Oh, I'm not the right person to talk about this, ask Madelyn" says Madison, Julia smirks and looks at Lizzy "Juliaaaa-"

She walks backwards all the way to Madelyn, then turns around to look at her "Hey, Mads, do Lizzy and Drew have something...going on?" asks Julia, Madelyn places food in her mouth and raises her eyebrows.

- with drew -

As Drew was on his Phone, his siblings came up to him, he notices them, and placed his Phone in his pocket. "Hey, you guys, whats, um, up?"

"You cannot tell you and Lizzy Don't have something going on!" says Brooke, nudging his shoulder. "Stop being delusional," says Drew with a smile. "We're not being delusional; we know what's happening with our brother," says Mackayla. "Lie!" says Drew. Logan scoffs and looks down.

Lizzy walked up to them. "Hey, guys!" said Lizzy with a grin. Logan, Mackayla, and Brooke glanced at each other, then started tapping their feet. Lizzy had a confused face. "So you told them that we kissed in the piano room, huh?" Says Lizzy.

"Oh!" Brooke says with her jaw practically on their floor. Lizzy puts her lips inside her mouth and smiles with her teeth. "So you didn't tell them?" asks Lizzy, still having a smile on her face. Logan started making his way to his brother, patted his shoulder, and left with his sisters.

"That was awkward."

Drew scratches the back of his neck. "Tell me about it," Drew mutters. Lizzy takes his hand and takes them to her car, where Drew is in the driver's seat and Lizzy is riding shotgun.

"So are we going to call it official?" Asks Lizzy. Drew shrugs. "Sure," says Drew. Lizzy adds a grin to her face, leans in forward, and kisses him. They continued kissing. Drew made his way to the passenger's seat and placed his hand over her cheek.

- at poguelandia -

Claire walks inside, she sees Madelyn, and she walks up to her. "Madelyn, my favorite enemy," says Claire, giving her an embrace. Madelyn embraces back. "If it isn't Claire Vanderlinden, my favorite sworn enemy," says Madelyn. "Anyways, have you seen Lizzy?"

"No, I last saw her and Drew going to her car."

"Oh! Thanks, Mads, I'll be headed there now," says Claire, walking to the parking lot. She opens the car door. "Oh my gosh," says Claire.

Drew sat up, so did Lizzy, and Claire's jaw was on the floor. "I'm sorry for interrupting something," says Claire. It was very awkward for the three of them.

Claire shuts the door and leans at it; she then takes a deep breath. Lizzy wore her cardigan, and Drew wore his jacket again. They stepped out of the car to go back to Claire.

"I will now spend my life trying to forget what I have just seen," says Claire, walking back inside Poguelandia awkwardly with Drew and Lizzy.

"Hey, Claire-" Lizzy begins, "It's fine! I just need to forget what I saw." Claire interrupts, "Uh huh, cool," says Lizzy, doing a cringed face at Drew, "I'm going to go grab food, so you two lovebirds have fun!"

"This is the explanation of awkward," says Drew, Lizzy nods, and Madelyn walks up to them With food. "Hey, guys! Why are you not having fun? Come on, Chase is telling a really funny story," says Madelyn as she started to walk. Lizzy and Drew didn't follow, so Madelyn looked back and walked back to them.

"What's going on?" asks Madelyn. "I was in my car with Drew, and Claire opened the door, and the most embarrassing moment happened there."

"What were you guys doing? Oh, ohh. Okay, come on, let's go to the tent! Chase is telling the funniest story, ever," says Madelyn, grabbing their hands and walking them.