21. midnights vinyl

As Lizzy heard a knock on her door, she stood up and opened it. "Gosh, I'm so glad you're here, Drew," Lizzy said, embracing him. "Why have you been in your apartment often now?" Drew interrogated.

"My brother is currently in love with Jenna Ortega, and I can't bare one more minute of him watching her in Scream Five; I don't wanna see Scream on that TV anymore." Lizzy explained, "Didn't you binge-watch the Scream series I was in?" Drew questions, "I don't hate Scream, I just hate it being the only movie my brother watches, then he also went to the cinema three times to watch Scream Six."

"Do you live with anyone?" He asks. "Why? You wanna live with me?" Lizzy teases while smirking. She laughs and looks down. "Yes, my roommate is Malina; she's currently out on a walk," Lizzy explained.

The doorbell rang, and Lizzy opened, saying, "Hi, are you...Lizzy Beauregard?" The delivery man says, "Yes, 'tis she." She replies, "Alright, here's your order, and just sign here." The man says, "Thank you, Sir." Lizzy grabs the package and closes the door.

"My midnights vinyl arrived!" Lizzy squealed. "Elizabeth. Violet. Beauregard, how much did you spend on this vi- 29.99? Are you insane?" Drew yelled. "Not when it comes to Taylor Swift." Lizzy answered

Drew scoffed, but just then Malina came back, and she took her headphones off. Lizzy played Midnight Rain. "My town was a wasteland, full of cages full of fences, pageant queens, and big pretenders," Lizzy sang.

"But for some it was paradise." Both Malina and Lizzy sang. Lizzy glanced at Drew and made him stand up from the couch. "My boy was a montage." Lizzy sang. "A slow-motion, love potion jumping off things in the ocean." Drew sang along. Malina took out two whisks and made the microphones. "I broke his heart 'cause he was nice." Drew and Lizzy sang.

"He was sunshine, I was midnight rain; he wanted it comfortable; I wanted that pain; He wanted a bride; I was making my own name; I was chasing that fame; He stayed the same; All of me changed like midnight." They all sang at the same time.

tagged malinaweissman & drewstarkey

tagged taylorswift

lizzy.beauregard : me and malina...and drew

drewstarkey : WHAT DID I DO?
lizzy.beauregard : walk into my apartment

taylorswift : YOU WERE THE BUYER?
lizzy.beauregard : uh huh