14. eras tour

Lizzy's POV :
I have just woken up. I can't believe I'm finally twenty-seven. Too bad it isn't a day off. I go downstairs to make myself some breakfast.

I packed some food in my car and started driving all the way to the set. I arrived early, and I saw Drew getting inside his trailer.

So I went into his trailer. "Hey!" I said, and he glanced at me. "Hi." He embraced me and said, "It's my big day today."

"Oh right!  "Happy birthday," he greeted.

As I was replying to my fans DMs, I heard the door open

As I was replying to my fans DMs, I heard the door open. "Is it too early to be giving out presents?" Drew was holding a paper bag.

"No? Why would it?" I responded. As he gave me the paper bag, I opened it, and my eyes widened as I saw the present. "Eras tour tickets?" I say it in denial.

"They're real; I actually bought them a week ago." I embraced him hard until we had to go back to the set to continue filming.

Filming was finished for the day, so I was on my way to my car to drive to the Eras tour. I was with Drew, and it took us two hours to get there.

 I was with Drew, and it took us two hours to get there

We headed to our seats, waiting for Taylor to arrive. After a few minutes, she sang The Man.

"I'm so sick of running as fast as I can!" I yelled, looking at Drew, who was laughing at me. There was a small break, and Taylor noticed me, so she ran up to me and gave me an embrace.

"I can't believe you're here." Taylor says with a giggle, "Drew gave me the tickets, so thank him." I say, "It's so great meeting you in person." Taylor says, before embracing me, "It is great meeting you too." I grinned.

"Happy birthday, by the way," she says, giving me a gift. I had a confused look on my face, and my eyes widened as I saw a folklore cardigan with her autograph.

"Taylor, you didn't." I giggled, giving her an embrace. "I knew it was your birthday, and I only noticed you in the crowd, and I realized I had a ton of folklore cardigans backstage, so I had time to give one to you." I pouted my lips and embraced her again.